Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / O.F. Darkness (new game)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2005 00:05
ok I'v generally got the basics of putting everything on the screen and other stuff but how do you add music thats the only thing that's gonna trouble me when I purchase the fps file in 7 weeks

whenever you want to be,
you are
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2005 17:24
* Run FPSC,
* Click File > Build Game,
* Click the tab that says 'Level Settings',
* Where it says 'Global Script' and theres a text box linking where the file is, there should be a button at the right end of it that says 'Edit', click it, it should then come up with a box,
* Under 'General', click on Music, it then should be highlighted, next to it should be a text box linking where the file is, and then at the right end of it, there should be a button that says '...' click it, and then it should come up with a box,
* You can then upload your music to wherever located in your computer and should run and play successfully in game play .

If you have any problems, please let me know .

[i]" You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same "[i]
tenatios idiot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 23:09
ok thanks any1 who want to show off deyr work on my web feel free
and anova question is makin models easy
pretty stupid but ill ask anyway

whenever you want to be,
you are

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 17:59:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 17:59:52