Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Segment Editor Problem:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2005 21:28
Ive got the "segment editor" that they released here. every thing seems as normal till I go to left or right click in the segment editor to place the object chosen by the TEST Browser. Soon as I click anyware the editor crashes leaving the browser up. I know this is a tool still in the making but has anyone else come accrost this problem and if so have you fixed it?

AMD semperon 3000+. 1.81 gig, 448mb Ram
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 05:44
No one has any recomandations for this?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 06:08
I would suggest that unless you require some really unauthodox shaped segments then you create new segments manually by using copies of existing segments. You can still use new .x file entities which have somewhat differing shapes to default ones and find no difficulty using the copies of the default scripts etc and new segment .x files so as to make new shapes as long as they are relatively roomlike pieces or other sensible wall segment shapes.

Making new segments this way is quite easy bypassing the need for the segment editor use which I would only use for completely new unauthodox shapes.

I am sorry but I dont personally know of the reason for your erronous segment editor behaviour.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 08:04:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 08:04:13