Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Gun models, Texture library ect...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2005 17:16
To all those who are intersted... I have been collecting some gun models, and textures for quite some time,, all the gun models will be free, as I have aquired them free of charge.. if you want the gun models all I ask is that you create animations for me, so that way I can start implementing them into my game.. as for the textures, I have 900+ 512x512 textures for free, for anyone who wishes to use them on 1 condition that they help creating skycubes, as well better landscape segment to let me use in my game!! the reason For such is that im the only team member here in AZ, a couple of my other members are back in Michigan.. the texture library file size is 330megs roughly the gun model pack well im not sure about the size of that one... if your interested email me, and i can email you the files..

loki
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 00:05
Send them to undrgrndtw2@adelphia.net and i will do my best to get them animated for you.

Are you about to rock?

Then [b]I SALUTE YOU!!!
Lord_loki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 16:15
LOL srry chrisB not all my textures were 512x512 mislooked some of my files and there are 826 textures only, but all in its own they cover a wide variety of textures. As well im sending you the texture pack now also I believe the 512x512 has a website logo and copyright info on the bottom left hand corner.. it would be good just to make sure,, but I am quite positive that they were free for commercial use as well.. also im sending you the gun modelss that said they were free for commercial use I have a few more they were free, but I need to get permission for the other models to use commercialy

loki
Dog
Years of Service
User Offline
Lord Loki,

Would you consider sending them to me too. Thank you!

Dog

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 00:29
uhh.... checking inbox...

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Zeppelin 37BDF
Years of Service
User Offline
hey can you send me one of those? My email is: Tiger37BMX@adelphia.net

thanks.