Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Zombie Animation File Released for Milkshape/Fragmotion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 08:41 Edited at: 18th Mar 2008 10:57
Here is my complete zombie animation file in Milkshape format, and can also be imported into Fragmotion. I found a milkshape exporter for 3ds max, and it seems to have exported perfectly, all the frames are there, even the firespot exported correctly, which is used for weapon aligment in the character's hands.

I downloaded the demo for Milkshape and the animation loads perfectly, so I see no reason why you couldn't skin your character and export using either Milkshape or Fragmotion. BUT, I don't use Milkshape or Fragmotion so I have no way of knowing for sure.

So..download it and try it if you're so inclined. But don't ask me for help if you can't get it to work, cause I ain't gonna try. Have fun!

Download here:http://hyrumark.zftp.com/zombieanimation.ms3d

----------------------------------------
"Your mom goes to college."
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 08:47
Quote: " I should get a BJ for doing this for you punks... "

Sorry, theyre areno hotties on this board, atherwise my *&(^ would be verry blown.

Are you about to rock?

Then [b]I SALUTE YOU!!!
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
You're telling me that hot girls don't like to sit around and chat about video games? Who knew?

Anyway, one thing I noticed is that 3dsmax starts counting frames at frame 0 while milkshape starts counting at frame 1. So, you might have to offset the frame numbers in the character's FPE file by +1. Just a heads up for anyone who is brave enough to try this out.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 09:38
gay caps.

Are you about to rock?

Then [b]I SALUTE YOU!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:11:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:11:15