Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC Model and Media Pack by Yasakoyun.com

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 13:15
We are planning to make a models and media pack for fpsc in the first quarter of 2006 ,
Hi-detailed models, sound fx , and musics will be included in the pack. (And finally animated water)

Easy installation. And ready to use models/media will be in the pack. So this will be a poll for the media which you want to see in this pack. Most wanted models will be inside of the package.

Please post your requests here. (not script related)

[href]www.yasakoyun.com[/href]

Kentucky Straight Bourbon First Person Shooter
Krazykris
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 17:32 Edited at: 17th Dec 2005 17:33
GHOSTS!

Ghosts that float around the room
Ghosts that float around the room and also pass through walls
Ghosts that attack and hurt the player

ZOMBIES:

A collection of very disgusting looking zombies, with great zombie animation would be great, Like the H-Life 2 zombie that Bond1 kindly made FPSC friendly, zombies like that would be amazing.

DRUNKS:

They hang around on the street, not doing much other than occasionally muttering obsenities to them selves, and perhaps sometimes standing but then falling over.

MOTORBIKES:

I know these won't be rideable but we havent seen a motorbike model yet, and it would make our games so much better.

Thats all i can think of at the moment, I will think up some cool ideas for weapons and other things and then post them up later.

Krazykris
Years of Service
User Offline
BUMP!

Come on guys! Jim Beam has offered his services.

People keep going on that they want new models and media packs, and now Jim Beam has offered his services, no one seems interested.

Vinakro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 03:22
How bout aliens and demons, like the ones in Doom 3?

Practice makes perfect, but no ones perfect, so why bother practicing?
Jim Beam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 13:45
Demons, Beasts , Zombies , (ghosts are not available , because ghosting is not implemented yet)

You know guys there are some points we "can not" handle. That is motion capture. So without motion captured animations whole models will be rubbish. This means our models will use standart FPSC animations (really sorry about that )

I've seen that most of the people wants to see more futuristic stuff.

ok what about obstacles or not animated objects(entities->items)?

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 17:20
how about nazi's? i could use some of those..oh and scientists in white coats.

---------
Dont hate
Acolyte Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 19:30
yeah! white coated scientists all the way!

- The trick to level design is leave you real life behind... follow your imagination in a winding path threw fiction.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 22:22 Edited at: 18th Dec 2005 22:39
This is no offence to Jim, but are you guys actually reading into this a lil farther then whats being said?

Quote: " We are planning to make a models and media pack for fpsc in the first quarter of 2006 "

Translation: Me and my buddy wanna come off pro sounding.--First quarter?...wtf?

Quote: "Please post your requests here. (not script related)"

Translation: all me and tommy has is a cracked version of max we've been playing around with so we have no clue on scripting

Quote: "www.yasakoyun.com"

Go look at that site for real. First off it one big image, they really care about the dial up users that some of there clients may be...nice site design >.< ..He says in the screen shots section "Some of the screenshots of our games". First off screen shots is 2 words, and...umm...its one game.....and pretty lame graphics at that. That font and the lack of any back ground only adds to the fact they didn't use a cinematic quality version of their lead character on the title screen.

Quote: "You know guys there are some points we "can not" handle. That is motion capture. So without motion captured animations whole models will be rubbish. This means our models will use standart( standart?...more pro by the second man) FPSC animations (really sorry about that"

Translation::All we want is your money and the fact theres 10000 sites out there that you can pay for bip files like Bond1 did only means we have less work to cause were modeling lame versions of things you could do in milk shape and charging ya 3-5 bucks for it.

I see allot of these threads around and I'm really new to the site. It just pains me when people roll this line of bull on perhaps kids or people that cant make things on their own "Yet"....and I stress yet cause 2 weeks after buying milkshape for 25$, most could make anything in these so called packs.

Quote: " (ghosts are not available , because ghosting is not implemented yet) "

Oh I love that part too.....how bout using a transparency( use the search button below Jim)

It's just BS these people are allowed to post this crap like there some big company making packs someone needs and by the way leave any request for future packs with my secretary.

If you ppl want a dang coke can let me scale ya guys a cylinder and recess the top a lil with a bevel to create a lip and we'll throw a texture on it for ya for free........
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 23:10
I would like to see more guns, for example:
1. WW2 Rifles
2. More moderday stuff (USP,P90,MP5 ect)

Work Hard. Do Your Best. Share The Glory. Do It Again.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
@Locrian lmao ice comments, maybe abit harsh but ppl rly should put in alot of work if they expect ppl to pay for these things i am doign a pack atm 2 and its taking me a loong time because i want ot make sure it is decent both for myself and for anyne else that want to use it, im nt giving it away for free simply because of the amount of time i have spent on it and I need funding for my projects from somwhere

Thanks
Adam
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
I do have to agree with on the topic of being cautious of Jim Beam here, I used to design high end websites before i got into game programming, and honestly you can make a bad ass website that is very quick loading even with an embedded macromedia flash player that is called from the public macromedia library that even DIAL UP users can access IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, so website designs are a big issue with me... if you want be hot sh*t... be it... dont preach it,

Steve
Currently HOSTING three domains and four web designs in progress
here is some Real cool STUFF our company offers http://area51portal.com/demos/flash4/index.html

Those who fly low hurt least when they fall...
Jim Beam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2005 08:53
Locrian , First of all when you say no offense you should know what's the meaning of offense.

We won't make scripts because this is not our job. And I said "models and media pack" if you can understand what you read. It means it will include MODELS and MEDIA . not script related stuff. If you in need of scripts you can write your own.

I'm using Max Over 6 years (not this version) .I have max 5.5 bought it in my country some years ago (and yes still autodesk support it).

www.yasakoyun.com is an ameteur site and not designed by an artist. And if you use 56k dial-up connection it's not my problem.

Quote: "Translation::All we want is your money and the fact theres 10000 sites out there that you can pay for bip files like Bond1 did only means we have less work to cause were modeling lame versions of things you could do in milk shape and charging ya 3-5 bucks for it.

I see allot of these threads around and I'm really new to the site. It just pains me when people roll this line of bull on perhaps kids or people that cant make things on their own "Yet"....and I stress yet cause 2 weeks after buying milkshape for 25$, most could make anything in these so called packs."

if it's possbile to make things easily so you can do it. And we won't want 100 bucks for the media thingy, the whole FPSC is about 50 bucks ,

And I say again. This will be a models and media pack.
We are not asking you "YOU MUST BUY THIS" if you see it useful you can buy , and indeed there is no pack yet we are just wanted to see what FPSc users wants to see in their games.If you don't want to see my crap in your game so don't buy.

Did you ever heard about alienware competition ? W/E.

yeah transperency with ghosting into walls...

and one last thing I'm a merchant on renderosity over years. But this is not a personal stuff.w/e . See our pack when it's ready.

Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm workin' on ghosts. They are transparent all right --and not too happy about it either!
Msaud
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, and some guns like :

MP5
Shotgun

and models :

SWAT
Cops

Krazykris
Years of Service
User Offline
SINISTAR!...You've finally listened to me and your making ghosts?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

lol

Can't wait!

Oh yeah, why arnt you happy about it?

Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
I mean the ghosts aren't happy. And the tend to take it out on the player.
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2005 22:59
Hey I got an idea, Jim Beam...

Use the script for the zombies bond1 made :

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=66889&b=24

I think you might have to ask to use that script .

(formally Ali M)
"The wisest mind has something yet to learn ."
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2005 02:48 Edited at: 20th Dec 2005 02:50
tHe script isn't that great. The character will be playing the walking animation, but will stay in the same place. I'm useing Merrenvo/Nolders's Melee script. It works WAY better.

Bonds script COULD, and has the potential of being VERY good. Just needs to be fixed up... but my attempts have failed.

EDIT: What about some scientis in those like, umm, what do you call them? They're ike those pertective suits with gas masks and everything... Chemical Pertective Suits? (CPS... lol, if only there was such a suite!)

When FPSC develops enough, lets make a Redwall game!

HartGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2005 21:21
The things that i'd like to see are:

A big safe door, like abank one.

Some static space ships, for end of levels.

Tanks(Whihc aren't blown up)

More stationary artillary for WW2

A german WW2 pistol.

A potatoe Masher Grenade (German Grenade)

Trench segments.

An MP5

Sniper rifles for modern era.

I could sya more but then i'd seem greedy
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "tHe script isn't that great. The character will be playing the walking animation, but will stay in the same place. I'm useing Merrenvo/Nolders's Melee script. It works WAY better.

Bonds script COULD, and has the potential of being VERY good. Just needs to be fixed up... but my attempts have failed.
"

Yeah the script doesn't work they way I wish it would. I have no idea why the character stands and walks in place...the script itself is sound. I think its a limitation of the engine.
Jim Beam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 00:23
yeah, any scripters who wants to join us is ok. (or any commercially free scripts that we can convert for ourself)

I see people wants more half-life 2 like creatures and more ww2 weapons and models.

great, fun to make that...

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 19:02
Make some modern soldiers and terrorists!

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
1:mutated peaple (enemies)
2:freindly npcs
3:monsters
4:more sci-fi stuff
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 21:42
this looks more like a wishlist for santa then a thread

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 22:04
this is gonna be funny when it gets released...

all the little kids are gonna be like "oh ya, more weapons and stuff"

and theire gonna buy it, and be like "WHAT? i have to animate it, write the script, and import it my self? WTF!"

if its going to be an FPSC pack...you have to have fpe's and f[i's ...otherwise, its just a model pack. and if its just a model pack, you shouldent try and market it as an fpsc pack.

Person99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 04:44
OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh where to start?

Civilians - No arms (Just change their cone vision to 0.001, just follow their path on the street.) (Model request). Please make alot =-)
Bad civilians - Carry the below please?

Magnum - Who doesn't know what a MAGNUM is?
Colt - Who doesn't know what a COLT is? (Common street pistol)
Pocket knife - self explanitory.

Wild animals - I'd soooo love to get killed by one!

Street cats - Scamper off unless you actually get close. They should be fast animated.

Street dogs - Annoying things sometimes.

Drunk - Weapons below

Broken bottle

Not yet broken bottle

Poolstick

Each other - just kidding.

Stuff like that.

Also, prefabs...
Car - a not-simple car model
Truck - a not-simple truck model
Bycicles, stuff like that.
Hose, sinks, counters, ECT.

If those can be made, that would be SO awesome!

I wish I was only 3400 years old...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 11:23:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 11:23:01