Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Sword and Shield Display WIP

Author
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 04:26
Here is the sword in a wall display mock-up.

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 04:48
Looking great. So, what are your release plans for these? Part of this alleged weapon pack, or free to the community?

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2005 05:07
Well, since this uses the same sword I could always release this as...what would this be; an entity, a segment? It should go on the wall. I don't know really, Jiffy; everything is still a bit crazy right now. I've been working on my wife's laptop for a bit now because my main comp. is down. It gets a bit distracting with the kids always running this way and that.

Next week I plan on solidifying things more, and putting out an actual plan, possibly with a few mock-ups. I need to finish up the free model of the month at FPS-Files.net. I decided on a standing cabinet. Gonna have that done before New Years.

Anyways, this was mostly just me playing around for 20 minutes. I wanted to see what it might look like. I thought about making a few of these to accompany the melee weapons pack.

So I'll talk to you later.

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2005 12:16
Cool, can't wait. Your work is much appreciated, you do have quite a talent there. Hope to see more soon, and I will definitely be buying at least one of your packs, shall they surface anytime soon.

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 08:32:34
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 08:32:34