Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Really Sweet Cars

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have 32 cars completed in 3D Studio Max... Amongst them are The BMW Z3, The Jetta, The Volkswagon Beetle, The Audi A4, Three Different Mercedes Benz, Several SUVs, 4 more Volkswagon, all cars are the new models of the cars 2000-2006

I would be glad to release a car pack if someone will help me animate them. Yes I said ANIMATE... meaning doors will use button makes you open door and get in. then a seperate set of controls will make you drive.

Below is a screenie of one of the cars

Those who fly low hurt least when they fall...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 12:46
i dont no if its possible to do so in FPSC

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes tmaplar its possible... anything is possible to do to a game engine, really it is...

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
You created those cars Rockdrala?

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 13:01 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2005 13:01
you'll be surprised lol , i think FPSC is to limited

o and do these mdoels have 1 texture each?

because FPSC only allows the use of one

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
dude fpsc may be limited but how in the heck do you think its going to stop from adding IF THEN functions that allow control of car..

Yes Vlad I did and if you want one here she is already converted to x for ya... i am making a large script pack

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
I mean car pack,,,

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Im going to post all the models of the cars i made here

http://support.studio505.net

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey VLAD Will you make the script and icon for the cars? I think we only need one icon for the all the cars, each car has its it model name atttached... one script should work for them all,a standard entity script should do until i rework the game engine to add driving support. then i will redo the cars to open and close doors

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
I got the cars all converted to x, just waiting on decent script to make for each car and lil icon for fpsc

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 13:22 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2005 13:23
Nah, I'm too busy with some code, but I'll give you a tip: sell it like Dosch Design does, it has only two more cars and about the same models you do. They charge $119. In fact, I'm a bit amazed why aren't you selling 3D stuff on your site, since this art is pretty cool.

Check the Dosch Cars here: http://www.doschdesign.com/products/3d/Cars.html

And the models here: http://www.doschdesign.com/pdfoverviews/D3D-CA_pdf.pdf
If you really made those, you have a winner there and should focus on 3D rather than on HW services.

Good luck.

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 17:41 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2005 17:41
It is possible to animate and move. The animation is simple, wheels turning. And FPSc is not limited to anything. Even Virtual Reality.

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 18:10
@Rockdrala:
It is impossible, I am sorry. Currently, physics won't allow it. However, you could animate them, and with a little scripting, you might be able to make them kill the player when they run over them.

Chris: Oh god it feels good to be outta the F**king shoos!
Sterling: I know! It feels good to be outta these cloths too!
Wheelgator is a ricist. What? I swear! He called me a n***r!
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 18:25
Dob't try and change the engine, wait till Riker 9 comes out, then you could drive the cars

When FPSC develops enough, lets make a Redwall game!

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi... Really sorry, I tried to do this nicely and with no harm done, but here goes:

Dosch's AudiTT is called tt_a.3ds
Rockdrala's is called tt_a.x

Dosch's Z3 is called z3.3ds
Rockdrala's is called z3.x

Objects within the meshs are the same with a prefix on the converted mesh object nomenclature. Same for materials.

Dosch does not allow conversion and reselling of their products, and it must be checked in advance with the auto companies if it is possible to use their images on public projects. The disturbing part is Rockdrala's saying that yes, he made the objects.

V

Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2005 21:30 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2005 21:31
O_o, that's not good. Well, I think this deserves a....

BUSTED

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 00:27 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 00:28
Yeah Vlad I noticed this right away from the max screen, the model was TOO detailed, never inteded for a game engine. I mean, the interior was even modeled for chrissake..

Modeling these cars do this amount of detail isn't something you do in your spare time when you have an hour to kill.

And claiming its your own work, lame...
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
What are talking about? I modeled my cars after their design. thats why they are named the same... I could basically load one of theirs and make mine while looking at it, i made so many cars that i just gave them the same name as what i was trying to duplicate....

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
look i strip stuff all the time, but i use it to when i model to help me make my design look close to it... if you look closely you see the bumper is lil off in my design. I AM NOT the bet a modeling but it doesnt hurt to use other models when making your yours.

I strip textures from the Zelda Ocarina of time when i made my textures, because i wanted to see how they made their water so life like...

As long as i use the dupe i created and not thiers its not plagarism. its just helpful.

Not i have 32 of these cool cars i modeled from other cars... they look good, who wants em?

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay I put one if these car in FPSC and man this car comes up so small! i dont know if its the script or what but take a look, ive attached a screenshot... and below is the script i used...

;header
;Model by yomamma
desc = Car

;ai
aiinit = appear1.fpi
aimain = default.fpi
aidestroy = disappear1.fpi

;spawn
spawnmax = 0
spawndelay = 0
spawnqty = 0

;orientation

model = passat_a.x
offx = 0
offy = 40
offz = 0
rotx = 0
roty = 0
rotz = 0
defaultstatic = 0
materialindex = 3

;statistics
strength = 25
explodable = 0
debrisshape = 0

;visualinfo

textured =
effect =
castshadow = 0

Attachments

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Vlad what the hell is worng with you? did you wake and sayhey im going to look and so what bad things i can say about other peoples work today? I looked at their models to make mine... so what... do people look at the moon when they try to draw it? yes they do... I worked hard on these cars and thats all the bs you gotta give me?

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "look i strip stuff all the time, but i use it to when i model to help me make my design look close to it... if you look closely you see the bumper is lil off in my design. I AM NOT the bet a modeling but it doesnt hurt to use other models when making your yours."

Oh you are a wonderful modeler. So good I wonder why you need help to get an "icon" to put in FPSC. You could just render the scene to file, like any people that knows how to create a sphere would do. It's really weird that you can't do that but you can create an exact duplicate of 32 high poly models of cars.

Quote: "Okay I put one if these car in FPSC and man this car comes up so small! i dont know if its the script or what but take a look, ive attached a screenshot... and below is the script i used..."

Again someone that models like that would obviously know about scaling. It can be the script, but you are not sure. I'll give you a hint. The Dosch scale is quite different.

Quote: "As long as i use the dupe i created and not thiers its not plagarism. its just helpful."

Like that BitComet you have running on your computer, as shown on the screen you attached. Also helpful.

Quote: "What are talking about? I modeled my cars after their design. thats why they are named the same... I could basically load one of theirs and make mine while looking at it, i made so many cars that i just gave them the same name as what i was trying to duplicate...."

Of course, that would never cross my mind, I am such a newb.

Quote: "Not i have 32 of these cool cars i modeled from other cars... they look good, who wants em?"

Hopefully the mods.

This is so amazingly weird that I'm going to leave it for who is in charge of keeping this forums nice and clean. They will be better judges than me.

V

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
okays guys the Cars are done... I as in ME MYSELF AND I and have made over 30 cars that were modeled AFTER OTHER cars from GTA, Dosh, Outlaw, Resident Evil 2 and few others. The download for just the cars 155 mb.

As soon i get some help with scripting I will put the download on my server and post the download link. The Cars are in Dirext X format (X) because I MADE them compaible with FPSC.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
BECUASE MY BRAIN IS FRIED VLAD.... I have been working on these for days... a little help would appreciated you ***hole...

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Vlad chill the f*ck out... yes it the mods... good grief....

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Vlad why dont you answer your yahoo messenger? ive done pmed you twice....

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
You see you wanna talk sh*t until someone confronts you about it. answer your yahoo messenger

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Simply because I don't have yahoo messenger, I only use MSN. I wonder who are you trying to talk to.

Hilarious.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry sunflash I was pming you, please disregard the insult... I thought for someone reason that IM was on Vlads post above for chickenboss100 @ yahoo.com

WHats your IM vlad?

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:31
Are you related to Liz? Cause your starting to act like her...
Post a lot in your own thread, Curse out anyone who replys...

But then again Vlad is a little harsh... walks over to barking vlad, there boy, its okay.

Also, don't post BMPS, post JPEGS. No one wants to download BMPS.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:32 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 02:33
You insulted Sunflash thinking it was me, so I really can't see any reason to give you any contact of mine.

@Merranvo

Yeah mate, harsh yes, but with a motive. To be completely honest, I'm just here now for the fun of it. Hey, throw me a bone to see if I can get it with a jump.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
well ive worked pretty hard one these cars... you blasting me like that becuase wasnt cool man... I did not intend on selling this car pack, you can IM me Rockdrala@area51portal.com on Microsoft Messenger///

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Nah... need to work on some hexagonal objects... really complex stuff. Too bad no one has some I can copy from.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
THere you go talking sh*t again.. i told you i didnt copy em... i used them for LOOKING at while making my models... if you stop assuming and pm me i would give you proof...

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:51
Clicky

Little Red Face is Used.
Stop Cursing.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:52 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 02:59
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You flamed my account?! LOL!

Theres something I think you should know... well... you see... I regisered under someone elses email, when I noticed that, I emailed the guy and apologized and asked for the passwords to be forwarded to me. Well, the guy NEVER emailed me back, and instead took over my account! So I can't "disregard" them, I suggest you write back and apologize. Just tell the guy that I'm still mad at him for stealing my account

Oh, and to answer your scripting question, here is what the .FPE file should say:

If the cars is still to small, then make the number given in the "scale" command higher. For example:

scale = 100 should be:
scale = 1000 or something like that.

Change it until you like the size
-Sunflash

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:54
Hmm
If you never got the password, how are you posting...
Or mabey you are the guy who stole your account...
But then whose account is it really?

Merranvo, The Cool One

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 02:57 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 02:58
@Sunflash

Mate, for this:

Quote: ";Model by <UNDETERMINED>
desc = Copied model of someone elses car"

you won the prize for the most amazing and hilarious subtlety of the year.

@Merranvo

Probably the Yahoo Messenger or the email account password, not the TGC one...

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 03:03 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 03:04
Quote: "Hmm
If you never got the password, how are you posting...
Or mabey you are the guy who stole your account...
But then whose account is it really?"

Have you not been listening? We arn't talking about our forum accounts Gosh! Whats this world coming to? Even the Gods are making mistakes. WAIT! To error is HUMAN!! And if you made a mistake, then you made an error, which means... you are HUMAN!! You arn't a God Merrenvo! Wait... it gets worse... if you arn't the God... then who is? *dun dun dun dun*.

Quote: "you won the prize for the most amazing and hilarious subtlety of the year."

Is there a trophy?

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Trying your script modifications it makes the car bigger when and you can see it better when placing it...

example 1 screenshot attached....

however when i test run and try to look at it... it disappears

example 2 screensot attached

Attachments

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Nah, sorry... do you want a Redwall Countryside object?

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
oh and that was setting the scale to 1000 here is the second screenie

Attachments

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 03:10
Gods make mistakes... Man was one of them (old testiment)

Merranvo, The Cool One

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
and here is the second screenshot, the first was the scale at 1000

Attachments

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 03:12 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 03:13
Note, this isn't a double post.

Turn Physics off and make it a static entity.

You just posted that screenie.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Gods make mistakes..."

True... I had to do a lot of debugging yesterday, therefor I certainly did a lot of mistakes, so...

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Same results with the pyhsics turned off and static mode on... you can see it when placing the car.. but you cant when your in the game

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 03:21
uhh...double check it.

Then sue tgc.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
ok it doesnt even go test when i use the static mode and physics off it just crashes FSPC

Attachments

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 03:28 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 03:30
Quote: "Gods make mistakes... Man was one of them (old testiment)"

No, making Lucifer was. If it wasn't for him, man wouldn't of rebelled. Or you could say his second mistake was not wiping man ENTIRLY out when he sent the flood.

Quote: "do you want a Redwall Countryside object?"

Sure! What did you have in mind?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 11:59:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 11:59:25