Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Newbie Poly Count Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 05:20
Hi there, I'm just wondering about how many polys would be unreasonable for a simple handheld automatic weapon. I will post a screenshot to show you what it looks like, so do you think I should convert this or what? I am, as you no doubt guessed, a newb.

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 16:30
Since your image dosent tell us much it's probly allot easier to just look at what FPSC comes with and you make your own decision. Not sure what you model with but im sure it's got some kind of a counter like the image below.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 19:39
Oh, I see. I use Eovia's Carrara Studio (version1) and aside from using primatives and doing spline modelling, I'm clueless. I really need to figure out vertex...

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 23:44:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 23:44:46