Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / need help pn replacing skins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 02:17
you can draw over existing skins to make a new look for models or so my theory is could anyone give me a quick guide on how i would go about it. fpsc models come with about five different ones per model so im not sure wich one do re draw over.

IMAGE is EVERYTHING
carlito
Years of Service
User Offline
hi answer to your Q is yes you can over work any graphic that is surpplied with FPS. just copy the files you want to change and put them in a file called, oh i don't know "my stuff" lets say then open the TGA or DDS file in a good art program and have fun.

save your new masterpiece in TGA format and the open the FPE file which is for that item\charater. Now it might look strange but it easy....all you need to do is look for the sub-headding that says "texture path" now if the texture is in the same file as the rest of the files for that charater eg. the X. file, texture file, all you need to do is change the texture path to "= new charater (or what ever you called it) noe change the name of the entity (top of the FPE page, thats it

need more help just ask, oh and check out my "city pack 1" for cool stuff

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 13:31:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 13:31:03