Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 01:29 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 01:45
Just wondering...How would I go about making a custom skybox in FPSC? Or are there even any prefab ones I can check out for the heck of it? (EDIT: nevermind, fixed this one heh)

EDIT: BTW, I have Photoshop, and I was also wondering about retexturing. Where specifically are the texture files located, and how would I store the old textures without erasing them?

Also, I have Carrara Studio 3D, which can animate my 3D models. But how do I implement animations into FPSC, for designs such as weapons?

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 12:39
well

skyboxes are just 7 or eight images that completely connect

just have a look at the ones already made

when you make ur skybox images , post here and tell me and il ltell you the second step

FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 20:41 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 21:03
Well, what I mean is: where ARE the premade ones? Heh. I can't seem to find them in any of the hierarchy menu options. My best guess would be in segments, but I can't find it there...

EDIT: Oh another question: Is there a way to edit the volume level or speed of the footstep sounds? I have a pretty big level at this point, and my character has 300 speed, so it sounds like an air compressor in your headphones while you play it. How do I resolve this problem?

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.
someonerules
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 08:18
lmao...in skybank lol!
FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 16:14
Hey just asking. Go ahead and see if you never do anything like that...
Anyway, if fixed the skybox issue, but now everytime I play the test level using a different skybox, entire elements of the segments are missing. Like stairs will only have every fifth step on them, and the floor of my lowest story is completely missing, even though you can walk on it! What's up with that?

TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 09:18
your computer thats whats up with that lol

FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 16:29
I see. Well I got some good WWII levels going and it worked fine yeah I'm using a laptop.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 12:45:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 12:45:37