Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Are these things possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to do any of these things:
1. Make a main menu with features such as New Game, Load Game, Options and Quit Game?
2. Is it possible to make a script for a save and load feature or a password function?
3. Is it possible to get a Character entity to follow you AND shoot at enemies?
4. Is it possible to have two enemies fight each other instead of you?
Please tell me if you know.
Thanks,
Tom
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 19:10
1. Yes, easily done and modified in the 'build game' function.
2. I think this has been said before and i dont think it is possible. You can set a checkpoint for the respawn though, so you dont have to go all the way back to the start if you die midway through game.
3. You can make them follow you, but im not sure if you can turn entities to fight each other, as you are the set enemy.
4. Above ^^^
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks-I think Merranvo made a script for this-if you are reading this, Merranvo, could you post it for me?
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 22:28 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2006 22:30
Quote: "Is it possible to have two enemies fight each other instead of you?"

i to would like to see this it doesnt matter if they cant kill eachother it would still be cool. like in army games you could use it for effect.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Well actually, I am working on a game where the German army character entities are going to fight with both you and the undead creatures. Same with the undead creatures, except they are fighting german army, not themselves lol
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
ooh ohh oohh can i see the script? im making a cemmercial game and theres a scene were you see some marines and conkers fighting. and i havent been able to make this. the script sounds great. If you dont want to realse the scrp though. (would help alota ppl if ya did) can you just email me the script? my emails gamerboy251@hotmail.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:51:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:51:15