Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / My first script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I wrote this easy script(don't know if it's been done) to use it in a small room situation, let's us say when you enter a house to look up for enemies, and there's someone(the owner,hostage) in the house. When that person(hostage) sees you, it will run to one side and stay crouched for cover so that it will stay out of the way.
Use it if you want to(please give me credit!), don't be too rush on me, since it's my first FPSC script.
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
i cant user your source copy and paste it into a code snipet.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Clever idea, alimpo83. I think it may have been done before, but that is a pretty good in-game idea. However, I think this script could be improved to something like he runs into a room when there are terrorists in the house, and ONLY when youve killed all the enemies in the house will he come out.
alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline

Sorry, I think now it can be seen!
alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline
That would be good Tom0001, but will mean a totally different script I think, because I would have to program a path for the hostage, and make some conditions, and I'm not that good (yet!) lol.
Well now thinking of it as I write I could use an altered pace script(where the hostage would take the waypoints I'd use in the editor to follow his path) after the player entered the room, but I'm not so sure on how to program the "coming out of the hole" thing after the killed enemies.
Will think about it!Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:47:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:47:02