Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok this is the very last thing i need and the rest i can do my self (thank god im tired of asking things) all i need is a hangerbay full segment but edited so theres like a side of the wall exploded big engough for the player to walk through. thats all. nothing to big nothing fancy.
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
oh come on its not that hard i would do it myself but i dont have the money for 3ds cause i just blew it all on a 360.
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 20:17
Use the Milkshape trial... or buy it.. 25$ is really affordable.

Skalex - Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
unfortanatly i have had the trail over 30 days even more unfortunate i dont have a credit card so i have to use my parents. even more unfortunatly is i can only buy like 1 thing of the card a moth and this month i bought gravematter.
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 23:19
Buy it next month simple...

Skalex - Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
hahahahaha that made me laugh..... I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!
if i have to wait a month for a product im going to spend $25 on make 1 model then probably never use again...................
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 00:46
do what i do at times

make a paypal account , type there credit card in

now you can use it when ever you like

lmao,

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Why can't you wait a month, is your publisher breathing down your neck?

Really, even though I don't use it myself, Milkshape is a great deal. Plus, learning to model is very rewarding (and tons of fun), and you won't be stuck with the same looking games that everyone else has. Teach a man to fish...
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
ok ok ill get milkshape its just....my dad hes one of those computer-phobic guys its really not fair "youll get hacked!" "you aint using my credit card" "its just evil!
i do use milkshape but i cant save anything and i cant figure out how to apply textures i have been reading tuts though maybe i will get milkshape but thats the thing due to my dads computer-phobia
its very very very rare i can get him to charge the card and my mom wont do anything without his "ok" and i just barley convinced him to get gravematter. oh and yes i kinda do have a publisher breathing down my neck hes a nosy little friend that bugs my every day. yet he has no knolege of games when he made a lvl it a bunch off coridors 1 gun and lik 99 greanade zombies. Anyway back to milkshape 3d i will be "attempting" to buy this and in the mean time can someone that HAS it just make me this one segment i dont care if it looks unproffesial throw it together in 5 min for all i care i just need it for the effect.
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Hehe, my parents are the same way. It took me forever to convince them to get a paypal account.

If you take the time I think you'll find modeling to be extremely addictive. And empowering. With modeling and animation you can "script" your game's story any way you like.

For example I have a sequence where as you approach a dark tunnel, a lifeless body is thrown out of it by some unknown creature, bouncing and landing in front of you, mwahaha.

It's the little "shock value" details like this that can set your game apart, and make it more immersive. Otherwise its just running around gunning everything in sight, which gets old fast.
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
oooooooh that sounds awsome!i tried something like dat once...................................never again thats all ill say. (it flew out fine but keep making sH^t reckochete and kill me.)
Person99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 07:16
Parents? Lol, GCJKs are smart enough to move out at 6 weeks old. (Genius Cute Jedi Kittens)
Luckly, so people don't come after me with pitchforks, I
have mindtricked YOU to think this is a joke, when really,
the text is totaly different then what you think you are seeing.
So, to YOU, people will appear as if they are saying
they saw this message too, when really, they are mindtricked
to THINK they saw this message, and think that I am a human,
making it so people don't come after me with pitchforks, but I have mindtricked YOU to think this is a joke, when reall--

You read that message for exactly 24 hours, but while you think
it ended with --, really, it went on and on and on untill
I mindtricked YOU to see this, and not remember anything, also
thinking that yesterday was today!
OH, right.

I could make one, but I can't texture it properly. You could also try a trial of 3ds max if you want it just standing. If you want it animated, you will also need XSI mod tools. (hehe, don't you feel tired from reading the above for AN ENTIRE DAY?

(You will ask, yes YOU!, and everyone will be mindtricked including YOU conversations I make up, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!)

What kind of hole are you asking for? (High wall with rubble as steps, low wall, circle wall, or what)?

I wish I was only 3400 years old...
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
nothing just a wall that there were lots of tnt by and the tnt exploded just be creative rubble pipes whatever. just make the hole big enough for the player to walk through.
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 16:05
I have suggestion!
Remove one wall segment and put floor full of bricks!

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmmmm good idea ill do that. (topic closed)
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 20:43
I have still one suggestion!
Put those bricks near the ceiling too so it looks like exploded,
build wall with 'em you know!

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 20:49
Then it looks like this!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
cool and thats good cause the player never really see the explosion he hears the exploding goes into th room and theres schorch marks and dead guys. btw wered you get that wall segment?
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 21:30
It comes with FPSC!!!

Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
really....................whats the seg called. (i ment your walls)
sadsack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 01:30
go here:

http://www.delgine.com/
FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 07:12 Edited at: 8th Jan 2006 07:15
Hey, I'm doing something exactly like this. You should repaint the walls to match your brick color, and then have a few of the bricks sticking out from the sides of the wall so it's not just straight there. Then maybe add a few various smoke effects (or a custom dust decal), and it'll look like it just exploded.

EDIT: I just had an idea! Taking advantage of FPSC's awesome physics, you could stack dynamic bricks atop each other so it looks like a wall, and then place a few explosive barrels beside it, and when you blow that baby up, all the dynamic bricks go flying, and the static bricks out of the sides, above, and below all remain. Now THERE'S a Call of Duty 2 moment for you!

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-23 15:09:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-23 15:09:16