Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / New User Question About Videos..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi to you All,

First Let me Say I'm Sorry If this is not the Right Forum to Post This Topic.

I have the Following Question :

I noticed that there is/are video/s in the Folder Videos of the Program. These were Made / Filmed (in a way) or Can be Made/filmed in the FpsCreator??

Do we Need an extra program to insert the Actors from Fpscreator And create Small Cutscenes in Avi or can we Do it in FpsCreator With ANY way?

Thanks in advance.

- Even A broken Clock can Show the Time Correct, 2 times a Day... -
FPSMaker Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 16:51
Yes, I would like an answer to this too.
Though, it looks as if the models were taken from the FPSC files and used in an animating program...

I reject your reality and substitute it with a full-on, guns-blazin' video game reality of my own.
Wyatt Earp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 17:11
You can screengrab them in video format. Otherwise you would need to take your x models convert them back to 3ds or another format that is easier to animate and proceed to make a scene in the modelling program of your choice. 3DMAX and Maya are your best bet, but it will cost you a few thousand dollars.

But remember these are low polygon models and animating them to make them look good is going to take a lot of work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 13:24:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 13:24:32