Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / More than one set of Teleporters on a level.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have searched the foums and the FAQ and the manual. I have found no details on how to script the Teleporters. I would like to be able to have more than one set of Teleporters on a level. Out1 goes to In1 and out2 goes to in2 and so on. Can someone please tell me how this is done in detail? Thanks.

Even the person that knows the most started out a novice with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. We all have something to learn.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 04:05
name them that....then it works...

put the name in the ifused property.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats the detail I needed. Worked like a charm. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the person that knows the most started out a novice with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. We all have something to learn.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 04:15
It was in the manual

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Up to this point I could not get more than one set of Teleports to work properly on the same level.

In the manual on page 52 it is stated as follows:

"Another cool way to add complexity and puzzles into your games is to use Teleports. There are two teleport types."

On page 53 It simply says to rename them. It doesnt say in what spot to do this.

It is stated in the manual on page 53 as follows:
"Simply place the teleport IN segment where you want a player to be teleported from. The game engine will then reposition the player at the loaction of the teleport OUT segment.

By renaming teleport IN and teleport OUT segments you can create mutiple teleports."

I might have missed it. If you know where it mentions the
Quote: "ifused property"
Please direct me there.

It would not do what I wanted until I put the name of the destination teleport in the
Quote: "ifused property"

But thanks for the info.

Thanks again BULLSHOCK 2. Good show!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:36:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:36:11