Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / STOP ASKING FOR SAVE/LOAD SCRIPTS! (capsoff)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 19:47
PLEASE! I know how frusterating it is not to be able to save/load, BUT ITS GETING OLD! It cont be doen yet. With the adition of Riker9, it will be totaly possible, but as of rith now,

THE SAVE/LOAD COMMANDS DO NOT HAVE ANY FUNCTION

Your signature has been erased by a mod
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 20:50
Well said bro.

RAAAAH! I have finally ordered FPSC and Model pack 1!
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 00:01
You spell my last name, Breaux, not Bro.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 00:05
Quote: "You spell my last name, Breaux, not Bro."

ha,he,hi..

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
In all honesty though a sticky should be made. Think about it, in the manual's scripting section it states there IS a save/load function. So as a new user, I would have no reason to believe that it DOESN'T work. And if I didn't know how to script, I would be asking how this function works.

TGC should post a "known issues" sticky.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 08:42
You got your name in the Credits of the Manual!
That ROCKS.
It's like historical dude.
It will always be there.
Too kewl.
I envy you for that one.

~ ~

Whatever you can imagine, you can animate. --- Walt Disney
All too easy. --- Darth Vader
Just do it! --- Nike
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 09:26
save/load function....another reason why fpsc wont make it much further.

the programmer formarly known as thicko.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 09:36
CORRECTION:

"save/load function...another reason why fpsc will have a fantastic update, or a brilliant addon; Riker 9"

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 14:14
Quote: "You spell my last name, Breaux, not Bro."

I meant bro as in brother of course!

RAAAAH! I have finally ordered FPSC and Model pack 1!
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 22:31
Quote: "CORRECTION:

"save/load function...another reason why fpsc will have a fantastic update, or a brilliant addon; Riker 9"
"

double correction....too much was missing from the finished version.....lets face it,fpsc is crap compared to other things like A6....its basically the 3d game creater but first person and ive seen nothing to prove otherwise.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2006 06:38
Quote: "lets face it,fpsc is crap compared to other things like A6...."

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me...
Get him up against the wall.

Whatever you can imagine, you can animate. --- Walt Disney
All too easy. --- Darth Vader
Just do it! --- Nike
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2006 20:50
Deleted irrelevant posts.

Join Our Forums and get game updates faster!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 03:58
Did I reply to this thread?
What did I say?

(Still complaining)
RPGamer: "FUN FUN FUN"
Merranvo: "DEAD DEAD DEAD"
LvL 60 Alliance: "PWND PWND PWND"

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 17:09 Edited at: 15th Jan 2006 17:13
THIS IS THE ANJL, HANDS UP, DROP YOUR WEAPON!

Anyway, FPSC is NOT crap, it is very good, and has a lot of ways to improve. Still think it's crap? make one yourself. Anyway, I googled A6, looks extremely impressive, but FPSC took about 3 years with a few people, A6 most likely took 5 years with 20 people.

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 17:44 Edited at: 15th Jan 2006 17:46
fpsc doesnt do all its cracked up to do, its limited , it has things missing from the ea version and is quite flawed.
A6 is not limited,doesnt have any flaws that i can see or the forum members show,and is upgradable in so many ways.
and as for saying that fpsc took 3 years and A6 took 5,what kind of lame argument is that,both are for sale and im a customer of both products, therefore im allowed to veiw an opinion and compare the 2.
in fact if you can get used to the c scripting then a6 is also better than dbpro...it comes with models editors, level editors and when you combine the price of fpsc or dbpro with 3dws and a modle/charactor editor its actually a helluva lot cheaper.
and as for the childish ( shouldve said noobish)" make one your self " comment..grow up and actually put across an argument, if i think a cars crap or a games crap i dont think i could make my own car or have the rescources to make a commercial game but i can still compare it to other products and make a decision....

Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 00:28 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 00:29
Quote: "fpsc doesnt do all its cracked up to do, its limited , it has things missing from the ea version and is quite flawed.
A6 is not limited,doesnt have any flaws that i can see or the forum members show,and is upgradable in so many ways."

Then why don't use/buy the A6 and stop complaining here? Oh and A6 only costs $899 for the version thats actually of any use at all so good luck with that! The rest have that crappy logo poping up, watermarks and things disabled. Physics support for only ONE object for $199! What the hell!

The model and level editor that comes with that engine are aweful, I don't think they've been updated for over 3 years, they prolly still got that 1500 polygon limit so its nothing to brag about really, but thats my opinion.

FPSC is good. If you don't want to spend months programming and just want to get into the game, if you don't like that kinda thing and you are more into the programming side of it then WHY buy fpsc? It is obviously going to be limited!

If you are not happy with the limitations of fpsc, download the source code and modify it yourself. Or wait for someone else to do it
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 09:25 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 09:26
i bought fpsc ea version,as usual tgc made a big thing of what it could do....all it is is 3d gamemaker in first person.
to be honest im getting a bit sick of this forum,if anyone says anyuthing you dont like you have to try to have a go,i expressed an opinion based on products that ive bought which includes the way in which they were advertised,chenak,i take it you havent actually bought the finished version of A6 and are basing everything on the demo.
the model and level editor are one of the best ive seen.
fpsc was advertised and the ea vers had ladders, the main project im working on and wanted fpsc for was the ladders so i could use it to prototype my games........tgc decided to remove the ladders, so the one main reason for buying the game was basically booted....kinda misleading really,only with tgc has this happened, ,,mainley because they prob need the money asap so they can continue work on projects,but this is my opinion,so if anyone wants to add opinions then feel free to but dont personnally have a go at me.
A6 is $49, sure it has watermarks but thats a small price to pay when rated against fpsc.

chenak: my complaint is as i stated b4, i bought fpsc through what i beleive to be slightly misleading advertising so i can complain at that if i want,if you dont like it then either give constructive critisism or shut up.and i already bought A6 ages ago.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 09:55
I checked the prices thicko, it is 89 dollars for the stripped version. $199 dollars after that. If I were to buy it, I would atleast buy the $199 version.

Also thicko, as has been said many times before, if you expected to gat a professional engine for 49 dollars, you were mistaken. A6 is most definatly more professional then FPSC. What I wish to know is is it as easy? I don't mean like finding leaks or that crap, but can you build a level as fast? What I know about professional game makers is that their options are typically very vast, and that means more time sorting though menus.

True, the FPSC map will be a joke compared to the A6 map, but I look at FPSC as a quick way to express my thoughts, like hate poetry.

I feel glad that you moved out of FPSC into a broader range of game creation, I only wish to see what you come up with. While I tinker with FPSC and find out what it can do.

EvilStick You may control the ANJL now, But I am the NJL Chief of Armed Forces! Beware of what the noobs can do... Duh Duh DUUUUHHHH

Merranvo, The Cool One
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 10:52
it was $49 when i bought it.
its very easy to use, the c scripting is just a smaller version of c++.
i didnt claim anything about getting a pro engine or amatuer engine, so maybe actually read what i put instead of just gobbing off.
it was more realistically advertised compared to fpsc, even though the owners of a6 are useless w££££rs that dont really care much about their customers its a very good product. with good documentation.....but who said anything about the proffesional engine?????????
a broader range of game creation..you mean beyond point and click....yeah i did that ages ago with dbpro.
enjoy your tinkering with fpsc and i hope what you make doesnt look like the 100's of creations that look and feel like they were made in fpsc.
again..i thought i could use fpsc to express my thoughts in game creation...but ladders were removed from the final version....but i guess you missed that bit as well.....too busy with your poetry i guess.

Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 14:33
Quote: "my complaint is as i stated b4, i bought fpsc through what i beleive to be slightly misleading advertising so i can complain at that if i want,if you dont like it then either give constructive critisism or shut up.and i already bought A6 ages ago."

I gave constructive critism, and I didn't insult you directly in any way. My point is if you prefer using A6 then why not use that kind of software? FPSC is a drag and drop with a bit of scripting and a6 is an entire c styled game creation tool.

If you want to complain, email TGC with a proper complaint so they can actually see it. Don't bother complaining here because A) chances are TGC won't read it here so whatevers bothering you might be ignored, if and when they get to fixing fpsc, B) People who really like it will defend FPSC to the point of initiating flamethrowers and C) People who've heard the same complaint many times get bored and initate flamethrowers.

You can't really complain about misleading advertisments these days, because every company on the face of the Earth is doing it and they get away with it. So the only real way to see if its gonna be good for you is to try the demo. True you got the EA version but theres always a risk of the product having features you love disabled when it makes the jump for full version.

Yes I tried the a6 demo and I did find it to be totally aweful but thats my opinion, I just didn't like the style of it and the limited features unless you pay a huge amount. It didn't show me the true potential of the engine so I didn't buy it. I mean what if the physics were god aweful? What if there were limitations with the shaders?

The FPSC demo in my opinion did show what it was capable of and all its limiting features. To me the demo is advertising, and I ignore pretty much anything else and buy the product just based on the demo.

As for the ladders, I'm working on getting them enabled again along with some other things, but I'm betting that riker9 thing will be released before I've finished so they'll prolly have it in there.
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 15:09
so i would have to " pay" for ladders as an extra.
well if people are gonna flame me for having an opinion then they can expect flaming back then cant they.
my defence was against the other member " name removed by mod" who was personnaly attacking.
i have bought many products that have not had misleading ads......tgc seem to be heading in the microsoft" it dont work properly but sell it anyway" direction.
im a member of this forum so i will post on here, im not being discouteous, and people can defend a productr if they want.....why should i stop posting, i felt a bit ripped by tgc....take 3d world studio..i bought the ea versio, last week i asked when it would be finished and was told by josh k it was finished and he was just working on the cd cover.....and then in his next post hes going to be writing the exporter...
i downloaded the " finished version" and it will be the last product i buy from tgc...it doesnt work properly, keeps crashing and wont export yet.....is that really somthing to ignore??????????.

i do hope yuo get the ladders working then i can actually put fpsc back on my hard drive,but my point is that tgc should have included such a integral part of what you find in most fps games.

Mismatch
Years of Service
User Offline
Honestly guys, Fpsc Could be Better if the programmers had just added

-Save/Load functions
-Remove the Stupid 'Lives - Health'. What Fps has Lives?????

I happend to have almost all the Engines ( A6, 3dgm, Torque, Quake) and I have to say that The Price of FPSC makes it a Good and Quick solution for multiplayer games (mostly).

Cheer up guys,
Don't swear the programers of FPSC, they did their best.
Learn yourselfs a Language (Programing) if you don't like the program.

And Remember : ANY FOOL CAN PROGRAM, GAME MAKING IS ART!

- Even A broken Clock can Show the Time Correct, 2 times a Day... -
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 19:24 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 19:25
Thicko, I don't see where I am attacking you, if you are refering to the hate poetry that is a joke and the "hate" is directed at "the god of shame" who "keeps crying at night".

Course you didn't say anything about it being a professional game thing, but when I googled A6 it became increasingly appearant that it was designed to do what it does. Even the price ranges are tale tell signs of professionalism.

But there was no real false advertisments as everything that is shown or said about FPSC is completely true, in it's own way. AI sucks, Loading Sucks, FPS Sucks, Collisions Sucks, PolyHandling Sucks... The list goes on, but it does what it does, so I don't object.

Merranvo, The Cool One
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 20:13
i wouldnt have been so pi$$ed off if it had ladders in like the ea version, at least i could have used it for my level design and stuff.
i know a6 prices get high,but their are others on the market like torque but ive not got round to using them yet.but every website tries to make their software look proffesianal and easy to learn.
fpsc is easy,whether this is true in all cases i dont know,except in the case of the softwares that i have bought. i agree that fpsc is cheap,but if you bought somthing regardless of how cheap it was, if you found out afterwards it didnt actually do what you wanted it to do then you would be annoyed.

himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 23:02
tpfkat - Shut up .

Warped Factor 9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 23:08
Hey, uh, thicko:
we understand your situation, and that you're unhappy, but PLEASE stop complaining now. Fine, you've used A6 and DB Pro for "Ages", but you dont need to keep smashing FPSC.

Thank you.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2006 01:46
Ali M, stop changing your name!

Merranvo, The Cool One
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2006 06:03
tpfkat:

If you dont like the product (which it is obvious you dont), then LEAVE!

everybody else:

back to subject.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, because the mod was so jealous of it that he couldnt bare looking at it.
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2006 09:50
wow chris b.....cant handle complaints eh?
just because im not drooling all over fpsc doesnt mean i dont have the right to post. so chris b....grow up. i paid out good money for products from tgc only to be let down so ill put my opinion across whereever and whenever i like to.
i hope you dont work for any comp with kind of customer support.
maybe you should work at the A6 online help, they have that attitude as well.

Mabuggi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2006 16:07
simmer down gents.

tpfkat - You have every right in the world to say what you want, and think what you want, no questions.

But this forum is for people to help each other out on FPSC.

With any product which has to be as varied such as game making software - you'll inevitably have bugs and issues. As such communities like this thrive.

Flaming FPSC on an FPSC board is gonna get you no-where, except a lot of people arguing with you and telling you to shut up.

Like I said - you are quite within your rights to think and say whatever you please, as you have made abundantly clear. But please remember that your actions may have consequences, and I cant see the MODS putting up with someone slating the product for too long without taking action.

Go back to FPSC, play around, forget about the bugs you know about (trust me you'll find plenty more ) and just have some fun. Its cheap, fun, and does what it says on the tin.

P E A C E

DAB Studios
Origin
Years of Service
User Offline
@Mabuggi: ehh... yeah...

I don't like A6 beacuse it is so *STATIC*
It's to àla Worldcraft and the Quake 2 engine used in HL...
I hate A6...

FPSC has charm
A6 has... well.. not charm...

N O O F F E N C E ! ! !

I don't wanna fight no union!

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!! but, not mod's... hahahaha!!!
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 05:03
... A6 SUCKS!
because i said so.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, because the mod was so jealous of it that he couldnt bare looking at it.
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 10:21
like i said im pi$$ed coz it wont do what the ea version could do,but it can do what the ea version cant.....strange.
mabuggi:theres a difference between flaming and critisising.

Mabuggi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 10:47
Okay true - but the end result is the same.

DAB Studios
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2006 00:28
Yes, critisizing involes propper spelling and grammer.

Merranvo, The Cool One
tayete
Years of Service
User Offline
Jiffy said: "CORRECTION:

"save/load function...another reason why fpsc will have a fantastic update, or a brilliant addon; Riker 9""

So, I have paid my money and now I have to pay more just to get a stupid "SAVE/LOAD" function? Well, somebody should say this at the publicity of FPSC. Instead of "Professional games", say "professional games that cannot be saved nor loaded". It fits better.
Or even better: "Professional games if you pay some more money just to add a basic feature of any FPS".

Wait, I have a vision...FPSC vanishes slowly never to be heard of again...

Years of Service
User Offline
There are no news about paying for updates or user altered code such as Riker 9.

I understand your position tayete, I'm pretty much on the same league, but it's not a matter of money.

V

The only lazy people that can complete games are genius. You don't look like a genius, so you better stop being lazy.
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2006 18:07
im sure somewhere on this forum someone mentioned that riker 9 is not free.
i also notice a few people on other threads complaining about the amount of bugs in fpsc and some talking about leaving it for good, ,unfortunatly tgc say fpsc is one of its flagships,i think it should be called titanic.

fact: fpsc is advertised as a make your own fps game software.
fact: 99.99% of fps have ladders and a save/load function.
fact: forgetting the bugs,fpsc is actually very good for the price.
fact: you cant forget the bugs.
fact: the manual could have more in it but is a better attempt at a manual than the dbpro manual.
fact: all games that where made in fpsc so far look like they were made in fpsc.
fact: i was looking forward to fpsc being finished.
fact: im still waiting for it to be finished.
fact: im about to get flamed for having an opinion.

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
It's irrelevant if someone mentioned riker 9 is free or not. Cellbloc has never said that it was payed, quite the opposite.

Quote: "fact: fpsc is advertised as a make your own fps game software."

It actually does that... in it's own weird way...

Quote: "fact: all games that where made in fpsc so far look like they were made in fpsc."

You should look again because there are some very nice examples that will show you otherwise. Anyway, it's not TGC's fault is it?

You won't get flamed, a lot of people will agree with you, I know I partialy do. And nevermind flames, flamers have nothing better to do.

Have fun mate.

The only lazy people that can complete games are genius. You don't look like a genius, so you better stop being lazy.
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2006 18:22
@vlad: sorry bud, i meant for the first 2 facts to be taken together

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2006 21:43
Wow, off on a tangent, like everyother thread in this place .

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 00:32
Quote: "fact: fpsc is advertised as a make your own fps game software.
fact: 99.99% of fps have ladders and a save/load function."

From the Book of Made Up Statistics huh. Not every FPS has ladders. In fact, there is a large portion with out ladders.

Quote: "fact: forgetting the bugs,fpsc is actually very good for the price.
fact: you cant forget the bugs."

Opinion. Thus the fact is ruled out. And there are few bugs. And most can be forgotten.

Quote: "fact: the manual could have more in it but is a better attempt at a manual than the dbpro manual."

Teh Codez? LoL. DBP is a PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE, you explain the commands, but not how to program.

Quote: "fact: all games that where made in fpsc so far look like they were made in fpsc."

Meaning they have similar stuff? Yeah. But game play can be drastically different.

Quote: "fact: i was looking forward to fpsc being finished.
fact: im still waiting for it to be finished."

First rule of software developement: You are never finished.

Quote: "fact: im about to get flamed for having an opinion. "

No, just corrected.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 05:07
Merranvo,

Quote: "And there are few bugs. And most can be forgotten"

Few means how many? Which cant be forgotten? The few if thats what they are in number that cant be forgotten - are the few too many that may prevent some users from achieving a successful outcome to their endeavours. One serious bug is all that needs to exist. If there are more then if they are not show stoppers then they can certainly cause a great deal of headaches and problems that need to be overcome during development and seriously impact on final gameplay.

Bugs that may be classified as such by though not confirmed of course by TGC are not known in terms of exact numbers by members at this forum as far as I am aware. Issues if not classed as bugs are certainly many more than a few and many of these can impair and impact on both the users development and final game as suggested.

I am not so sure that at least some of the difficulties users face are due to a lack of understanding of either good game making practice or an understanding of the software in many cases as has been suggested. Though it may be true in some cases.

It is true to say however that due to the large number of issues at least that I encounter an in depth understanding of the software and also that of external programs and what one need do to find workarounds or solutions to difficulties or problems encountered is very much required. In my case this is necessary in part due to the fact that I work with mostly non default content. It should not be necessary for those using FPSC default media in a click and play fashion.

Thats just my opinion from my personal experience, of course others will disagree totally and thats fine.

tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 11:54
merranvo: name some fps games brought out within the last 5 years that dont have ladders?.
a programming language thats aimed at begginers should actually teach how to program.
a bug is a bug large or small.
game play is not different on any demo ive tried.
software is always finished...just added to but should at least work properly.
merranvo..you say im corrected...sorry bud but in no way what youve printed corrected anything.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Quote: "fact: im about to get flamed for having an opinion. "
No, just corrected.
"

How does one correct an opinion? To try to do so would make the would be corrector someone, that is basically saying that any opinion that isnt thiers is wrong. True?

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. We're all noobies at something. Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry for posting the last post was a bad number

tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 11:03
@incense: well pointed out. but i think merranvo is just sticking up for fpsc,i agree that tgc should be given credit for what fpsc is and what they tried to accomplish with it,however i just think they should have put more time into it and given more thought into what is actually in the ea version ( or advertised) then implented it.

the other thing that annoys me is all the " companys " that are started by the dreamers who think that fpsc can make games for the public market competing with all the other software houses out their,and since fpsc came out theyve been exploding onto the forum.
fpsc is quite a capable peice of software but cant compete with the " seroius" development software and should be used for what it is...a playabout experiment type software, if they were a company wanting to compete then they would have developers,programmers,artists and musicians all with individual peices of software.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 18:24
Quote: " Deleted irrelevant posts."

Thank you.

And now,

A BUMP!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 18:46
And now... pulls out vest and shotgun...
A war.

Irelivant bugs:
Crash due to an error in the editor program where it attempts to access an invalid array number due to clicking outside of the entity.
Crash in the editor due to the map not being saved durring build.
Testgame differing from BuildGame
Limited Number of Lights (100)

If FPSC has bugs, it really is mainly the poly leaks. Lots of FPSC does work, and can work. But there are parts that don't, like shaders, which cause trouble when turned on. There are some errors with copying datafiles, that clear up latter on.

But the biggest error, is typically the user. The user who uses the program but abuses what it does. Place a hundred boxes in a room... lol. Press CTRL ALT DEL to exit Test Game faster. Or ALT F4. Impropperly exit FPSC and complain when it doesn't load again. There are times to do that, but if you do it due to impacince don't come here. Light maps with 100 lights on my computer is apox 5 min. And it is probally faster with me because my lights don't exceed 400u. If you have big lights, they take longer. Remeber that.

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 21:55:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 21:55:45