Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Need Models for a school...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, A friend of mine made a mod for doom 2 that took place in my school. Ofcourse, the graphics arent the greatest, so i decided to remake LRMS DOOM except in FPSC. I will need a few segments, models, and other things. here is a list.

- a white brick wall
- a white brick wall with light blue lockers on the wall.
(the lockers are two halfs on top of eachother like this: http://www.atafa.com/sports/images/imagecache/AC-1053692_80_80.jpg )
-A yellow-brick wall
- a plain wooden floor (not like the chateau study)
-desks
-regular desktop computers
-blue doors (that are used)
-wooden doors with small windows
-a basketball hoop
- a static school bus
- and a white marker board with anything written on it. (no swears)

Thanks a lot if you make one of these for me. I can't pay money but I'll send you this game once I am done. They dont have to be the best quality. If anyone makes these for me, I will give them lots of credit. Thanks again.
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
first of dont double post the same ? please. and look here i made a free pack it has a couple wood floors and if u dont find one u like let me know and ill make another one ur get me the texture and ill use it to make one http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=68976&b=24

Shadow
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2006 08:46
Some tip's to do it yourself =p

- a white brick wall ~ Im sure you can use a segment already made, and throw it in to photoshop to change it white.

- a white brick wall with light blue lockers on the wall. ~ Of the top of my head you could do the same as above here or try and copy the texture of a locker and 'paste' it on to a segment. Again in a Photo Editing suite, like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

-A yellow-brick wall ~ ame as the first one.

- a plain wooden floor (not like the chateau study) ~ Shadow's got a great wooden floor texture Go get it =p

-desks ~ Are we talking typical american school desk's or acual desk's?

-regular desktop computers ~ There is a LC Monitor and keyboard in game. Im sure yourself or someone can make a tower/desktop. (I might, since I need one myself.)

-blue doors (that are used) ~ Again look at the door's in FPSC and see if you can change one for your needs.

-wooden doors with small windows ~ Im guessing you mean school class room doors? The solid wooden ones with a square window just above half way up? Im not sure who to add a 'window' in to a door as of yet. Best ask around.

-a basketball hoop ~ Is this on a backboard for a wall or attacked to a stand for general use out in the open?

- a static school bus ~ What size and how detailed? I reckon this might be the hardest one to do.

- and a white marker board with anything written on it ~ Use The Sign Maker program seem's like it does a good job and might work for this one. Simply make an image of the board with text on it and create.

Most of the thing's you requested can be done with the Segment Editor with a few photo editing software or some 3rd party stuff from the guy/gals around here

Good luck

Tal
Unknown Truth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2006 02:49 Edited at: 13th Jan 2006 02:51
you mean a desktop like this?

My games don't have a name... yet!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Unknown Truth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2006 03:31
here is the zip. just put everything in 1 folder in entitybank. it should work

My games don't have a name... yet!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 22:38
Retexture the nazilockers. So simple is that!

Stop listening to rumors! Listen to the truth...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 00:49:30
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 00:49:30