Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Hey, I'm New to FPSC and I have 2 Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, I'm new here, and to FPSC. So, I have 2 questions.

1. How do I change the Skybox in a game.
2. How would I make brand new textures for premade models?

Thanks in advance.
carlito
Years of Service
User Offline
hi and welcome aboard,

to change the skybox you need to make a game and then use the build funtion, thats where you can select which skybox to use.

if you have a paint program just open the texture you want to change and re-work the texture map, save it as a new name copy all the files for the object, lets say a creat.

make a new file in your entities bank, calle my stuff, them copy all the files for the creat, fpe, x. file and you new texture file,dont copy the dds or bin files as when you open your new object into the game engine it will create them for you.

now edit the fpe file so that the name, model/mesh and texture line all have you new re-named / textured file in them and then start the game.

im working on a city pack with about 150 entities, segments and sttuff so if you want have a look and they all come with un-textured UV maps so you can texture away then just dump them in your game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 23:25:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 23:25:13