Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to do 6 teleporters?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello to all , this is my first message to fpsc forum. Hey guys how to create 6 teleporters ( 3 in and 3 out -teleporters?) i would like to teleporting on the map into 3 different locations. Thanks
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 07:05
This is written in the manual on Page 52/53. Please read the manual before asking a question, youll be surpried to find some of the answer's you seek in there.

Quote: "
6.4.3 Teleports
Another cool way to add compexity and puzzles into your games is to use Teleports. There are two teleport types: Teleport IN and Teleport OUT

Simply place the Teleport IN Segment where eve you want a player to be teleported FROM. Then place the Teleport OUT Segment where ever you want the player to come out at.

By renaming teleport IN and teleport OUT segments you can create multiple teleports within a level."

Note: Iv changed the wording slightly to make it alittle more clearer.

Tal
Mr Sunshine
Years of Service
User Offline
2 Talairina

Thanks,You was right it was manual in pdf and page u said is incorrect. Correct page was 27 > I did rename them teleporter in and teleporter out , teleorter1 in and tleporter 1 out and it is doesnot work in multiple ways i alsways coming out at the same location. What th probleme? Maybe rename teleporters completely? Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 03:14:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 03:14:27