Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone! I am currently working on a game called World at War. I will tell you the storyline of it. When I finish with it, I will give a free demo to everyone. The demo will be on the first level. Now I will tell you the storyline of my game.

You are a soldier ready to serve in Europe. One day, your plane got shot down and landed somewhere in Europe. You are the only survivor and the only weapons that you have is a revolver and a rifle. The Germans know that you are still alive and are hunting for you. You have to fight your way through open fields, villages, factories, and forests to escape and also slow down the German war machine. Many Germans are sent to kill you (A lot of people to kill one person).

This is really the storyline. It is kinda stupid but I am still making a better storyline. I will release screenies soon.

Hello
Argadon
Years of Service
User Offline
I gotta change that name too because it doesn't fit with a survival genre.

Hello
moogal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 21:14
If you don't have any screens to show, then please don't post in the showcase. Post in general discussion please, or show us something!
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 21:56
Cool storyline

Quote: "I gotta change that name too because it doesn't fit with a survival genre."

...Hmm yeah I would change it ...

Seek wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child...

- Ron Wild
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 21:58
Very similar to something i'm developing...
AE
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 22:00
Why? What's your one about, Avenging Eagle?

Seek wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child...

- Ron Wild
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 21:08
You are a paratrooper whos plane gets shot down behind enemy lines, in Austria to be precise. Now you must find your way to safety whether that be back to the allies or to neutral switzerland.

There's more in my games thread, "Tanner Productions presents (2 Games)". Check it out

AE
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2006 20:10
People saying "cool storyline" but, to be honest, This story has been used in a few games before like "the great escape" and is the typical storyline for games and films etc.
Still, keep going, I have no expierience creating yet, but i know this game would be nothing different.
Dont mean to sound harsh, but i think its a valid point.

/Dan

Weeee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:53:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:53:20