Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / multiplayer script questiion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im interested in FPSC. I want to be able to create a game and have people be able to have online play. The game says it has multiplayer capabilities. What are the extent of these. I want to have my game be like counter strike or bf1942 where you can run a 24/7 server or have me be able to run servers for online play. Are there any scripts for this or does the program come with it.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 07:24
I dont think a dedicated server code has been written as of yet, do you own a server(in house)? you could pssibly run it full time from your computer but your PC would not be usefull for anything else. and there would always be a player standing around unless you played 24 hours a day. but I have an idea.....more to come

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:51:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:51:51