Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Sitting animation UPDATE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2006 03:30 Edited at: 21st Jan 2006 03:31
Okay, since FPSC has no ladders anymore, my script for the sitting animation does NOT work. The animation had been taken out and animation 10 (Climb) dosn't seem to work.

But animation 57 (Climb NEW) works, the only problem is the climb animation loops. He is not idle like the old one.

Is there anyway someone can find away to make him climbing idle again? Can anyone maybe import the old bone animation from the EA version?

The screenie below is what won me 5th place in the march screenshot competition. It shows what the animation used to look like on the EA version.

Thank you
- Jordan Siddall

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2006 16:15 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2006 16:17
You could use a single frame as the starting and end frame of an animation. Just create a new animation number in the FPE and set the starting and ending frames to the same number. In your case you would just need the frame where the character appears to be in a sitting position.

That's how I made the Half Life zombie spawn laying down, I just used a single frame as both the starting and ending frames of an animation so he appears idle, and created a new animation number.

See the "Zombie playing dead" thread.

Check out my site at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/
Mismatch
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried to use the Sitting Down Script but it doesn't work.
I used animation 10 , animation 31 but nothing!
I guess I'm not an Early Adopter so I don't have the Animation 121 (climbing_idle).

Can you Send it to Me?

If anyone has the animation 121 please provide it for download!

Thanks.
Mismatch

- Even A broken Clock can Show the Time Correct, 2 times a Day... -
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 20:01
Good idea, it could go on fps-files.net

AE
Jordan Siddall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 22:03 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 22:07
I don't understand your site! It was a fpsc site and now it seems to be a clan, I don't know where to go

@Mismatch

If you didn't read my first post, I already said it dosn't work and can anyone export it from the EA version?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 21:37:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 21:37:02