Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / "Flash Light Problem" plz Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry to bother every one but i need a script to make a flash light or at least a decent light cuz im working on a project a horror game like Silent hill/Resident evil/alone in the dark.its gonna be good! but the light is one of my worries i need any type of knife a pipe,pole,crowbar anything simular 2 a pipe.so...can someone help me and ill put credit im the gamr 4 who ever helps me!

I didnt die im not one of them
Jordan Siddall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 15:11
Riker 9.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
who is that can he help?!

Lisa real name is "Liz Garcia"!
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 21:14
Riker 9 is the eagerly (and i mean eagerly) awaited add-on for FPSC, a sort of Version 2. It has promised alot of stuff such as vehicles, allies and flashlights. But its not out yet, nor have we had much news about it. Apparently it will be free but i have my doubts as to whether 1) it is possible and 2) If it even exists.

Until then there's nothing you can do,
AE
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool so when do you think you will reales it? mainly i alsow need discarded vehicals like wrecked the things i need are. Pipe wepond knife wepond and trees and Home stuff like bathrooms kichens that stuff also i think that ill nerver get is a abondend amusment park when you are on the rollercoaster tracks where you see a evil girl like the ring/grudge pulls the lever and if you dont get off in time you get crushed and bloos smears on the screen and fades black and your dead! but i need a flash light right know.

Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 23:50
Quote: "Cool so when do you think you will reales it? mainly i alsow need discarded vehicals like wrecked the things i need are. Pipe wepond knife wepond and trees and Home stuff like bathrooms kichens that stuff also i think that ill nerver get is a abondend amusment park when you are on the rollercoaster tracks where you see a evil girl like the ring/grudge pulls the lever and if you dont get off in time you get crushed and bloos smears on the screen and fades black and your dead! but i need a flash light right know. "

Please dont copy Silent Hill. I would hate to see it ruined. It is also very obvious that is your intention to making something very similar to SH. As for Riker 9. It will be out when it's out.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2006 00:46 Edited at: 29th Jan 2006 00:49
No im saying its gameplay like monster look like it but not you can say that the monsters in my game are cusions to silent hill monsters.The options and gameplay is like silenthill but isnt and i dont want to copy silent hill (such a good game)basicly it mergeing silenthill/resident evil/alone in the dark! its just somewhat demotic and makes it special cuzs its Fps.and i know you think that im copying silent hill but im learning from silenthill cus silent hill is a good 3rd person horror game same with RE!so im not copying it! you can just tell that i like silent hilljust look at my avatar it's Lisa!!!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2006 13:38
Can you plz put dots between your sentenses...its hard to read.

A game like Black in progress...
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok!

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2006 20:41
Thx.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
your welcome! sorry i dont spell that great jk!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry for doubel posting but i looked threw the fourms but i cant find any riker so not in a bad way but...Riker9 Im Calling You Out!!!!!!!!!!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok...im waiting for help

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 13:30
uuuh, there is about 3 threads that says riker 9 and you didnt see it? Well here is a thread that cellbloc studios created (the creator of riker 9) http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=64867&b=21

And in the future, use the edit button to edit your posts instead of doubleposting.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i found it!

Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 03:06
expect it this summer earliest. Otherwise it could be much later but i hope not. My biggest hope is that after Riker 9 comes out (which i too kinda doubt) TGC will try to keep up to par and release a sweat update, but thats just me dreaming. When i come around to making models i'll give you some.

Site in production. If you have your own tell me. I'll add it to my links
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea i hate waiting for stuff for a long time aaarrrraaaa!but riker9 seems worth it...it better be!

Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 18:36
Yep, the longer you wait the better the final result. I look forward to seeing your game Lizzbizz!

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 23:05 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2006 23:19
thanks ill give everyone a free copy im thinking of makeing a lil screenie i wanted a litel girl like scared and you see her i crying out blood!ill put some ideas up to show you guys! so you guys understand the story!and im trying to make lil fmvs whene you go up to charecters i was wondering if you can make it from 3d canvas...well thank gamz i appreciate your compliment! oh yhea here is a map of the areas my son helped me. the game is called "LUCID NIGHTMARE" ill release it in sometime ill put updates![img][/img]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:13
The pic doesnt work, try again

Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 18:51
It worked for me

Restless dreams city map? Thats the title of Silent Hill 2 isn't it?

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 18:59
ok it worked but why doesnt it open up in a new window?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea i noticed well its not all that.and restless dreams is the titel of silernt hill 2 on Xbox Restless dreams is the name of my city in LUCID NIGHTMARE

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2006 14:02
Will you be using custom models for the game?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes! and some already from the fps.v1 ill post some images to give you a taste how it looks mainly kinda like zombies the pazest ragdolls are every in the game from male to femail adults and children. so yhea ill be makeing many coustom models cause i want it to be good! i hope bond 1 dosent get mad at me for putting in his zombie in my game ill give him credit if its ok! ill scan all my images soon i drew them my son helped me.all of the images give you the story the characters enimies and items but befor i start makeing it i need all my thing like items that stuff well when im done i hope you all like it!

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2006 19:08
Okay, sounds good

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ill scan them today or later but i need to know whats a easy and good model animation program thats good and cheap!

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
anyways conjuction when do you think you can get a hold of that flashlight?

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ill post it later today i need to scan the sketches.

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok here they are!

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 11:58
Err...where are they?

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 15:16
Why cant you use the editbutton?! Now you have posted 4 posts in a row, Im begging you; plz use the editbutton.

Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:05
@Lizblizz
Hey.. the little girl u mentioned sounds kinda like the FEAR game i bought 2 months ago..
storyline has a lot of this girl running around for heaven knows what reasons.She`s super creepy, pops out of nowhere. Almost had a heart attack when going around corners

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:16
Quote: "@Lizblizz
Hey.. the little girl u mentioned sounds kinda like the FEAR game i bought 2 months ago..
storyline has a lot of this girl running around for heaven knows what reasons.She`s super creepy, pops out of nowhere. Almost had a heart attack when going around corners "

Shes ripping off Silent Hill to an extent which you she has said in so many words. A blending of Res Evil, SH and pretty much all the top Horror/Chillers of the mid to late 90's in console world.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yes i heard of fear the cover had a girl. in "Lucid Nightmare" Alice is a Septic Girl Thant runs around the city you meet up with her a few times but then she dies and becomes a Ragdoll/zombie boss she dies at Palm tree Apartments a 2 story complex cause Alice was incacure and selfish she wanted to only protect her self but then it backfires The maids and Ragdolls start to Attack her and she falls off the stairs and snaps her leg and the bone pops out. Alice morphed into her pipe and aged in mold,Blood and rust then alice hides in the apartment mannagers office/maid room when Gaby and Mike go to the 2 story apt. room A10 which is were you find the shotgun in the locker were Ana's Corps is at then a Fmv shows ana body half cause her heads blown off Gaby gasp and covers her mouth and start crying and screaming then after all that you go back to the first floor then you see Alice again Michael dosent notice thats she is dead cause her long hair covers her then alice lunges her pipe at michael/mike then knocks him out then alice try to kill Gaby...then after shes defeated she fall to the ground and screams then Burns...Then there is alice pt.2 at the amusment park were she is stronger and faster you will see her once your on the tracks of the rollercoaster(no you cant ride it sorry its broke) then mike jumps out of the way of the hurrling down the track trying to smash mike then Angelica runs to mike and help him then ashley yells at Alice and traps ashley in fire if you dont saver her in time ashley your lil sister will die and gameover then after you battle her she poles and nasty stuff rips out off her and splits her in 2 then you go to the portal to the other world to fight mikes Replica...

Silent Hill
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:29
You gotta make a thread in the showcase forum, my mouth is watering!

Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:30
wow...
just wow.....
you can really think of such creepy and bloody situations...
congrats, you went further than most horror games...

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
wow thank you you guys are the best ill post it in the showcase forms tell others and as for talairina be nice ok plz i worked hard on this prodject for a long time but thanks guy you are Great Great GREAT! ok ill post it as soon as i can

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok guy its in showcase look for Lucid Nightmare ok!

Silent Hill
Tinyschu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 02:31 Edited at: 12th Feb 2006 02:37
Lucid Nightmare, whoops sorry for posting that.

Anyway I read the storyline I thought it was very creative! Nice work!

I am new, if I am wrong notify me please.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks you guys are cool

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 23:09
Any chance of posting the actual sketches in JPEG. format? This game sounds really good and I really want to see some stuff of it!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea and to be truth fully honest the pictures i drew are ok but im not like a great artist or something like that.And they locked my thread Haters!!! well ill post them in here...i hate kansas hes mean or it's mean. i Promise when i get the Fu**ing scaner to work ill do it ASAP ok

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 23:45
Okay, sure

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
and i promise ill give you a free demo! for every one!!! sep people that were mean to me ok! man even the demo might take long...well i plan on starting in april 12 06 i plan on starting on when riker 9 comes out but who know if its realy worth it i still have faith but i hope its as good as it said it was

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2006 11:28 Edited at: 17th Feb 2006 11:28
Don't worry,Cellblock is doing his best and I'm sure he won't disappoint us, even with all the pressure we're putting in him lately

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea i know we should support him after all hes doing this for us and every one else .What i dont under stand is how come the Fps creator has a flash light but dosent work thats kinda dumb well...At least riker 9 will have one.anyways i havent got the dam computer to work!!!!!!!!!aaaahhhhhhh!aaahhhh! Fu*king Printer!!! ahhhhahhahh!!! ok ill post those concept art soon plz be pasiont...just a question do you like my story to the game?

Silent Hill
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 00:23
Its a sweet story! Why do you need your printer?

-Half Death- A game like Half Life 2 in progress...
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks see you guys are kind and cool. Oh yhea i need a scaner i ment i made consept art how exacly the monsters and charecters look hmmm dose anybody know witch type of cell phone was made in 1999 i wanted to put a cell phone in there from the 90's like that one nokia i dont remember that kinda big one not to big it was around 1998 or 1999 well if you know if there is a nice desent cell phone in the 90's plz notifie me!

Silent Hill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 00:45:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 00:45:31