Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / "Flash Light Problem" plz Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2006 02:00
I'm here, just barely as I'm not doing anything in FPSC till the bug fixes and features get done,ie-flashlight,closecombat for player,closecombat for enemies, fog, water,save/load, you know the BASIC staples of any game creation system.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2006 11:43
Lizzbizz, have you started modelling the monsters yet?

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
well to tell you the truth no...im getting milkshapes soon ok just give me a littel time i know i said it more then once but it will look good i promise you and ill think if i get other thing before i start like flashlight and inventory things i was mostly doing the story the story is realy good all time and events are accurate and tell you exacly what happend. but thanks for asking games if i can ill let you get a free copy and if its all succeful ill post the hospital level were you meet gaby and elizabeth you find gaby hidding in a pationt room on the first floor when she finds you simmular as to lisa when she see's harry same for angelica but gamz it will be good!!! i prommise cause some mean people say its a silenthill/resident evil rip off well i think there jelous

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2006 22:42
Good, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. It might be hard getting an inventory box though...what do you mean by accurate?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
like times and events and thank you gamz for posting a nice post and yhea inventory box might be hard to yhea...cause i realy needed it to carry healts so you can use it when you need to not when you can only use when you see it or if your health is low. and i found out about my printer problem it has to be on my old computer!!! the only reason i havent started yet is cause i need 95% coustom models and scripts good storyline and so it makes sences. cause i dont know if you played it befor but clock tower 2 was Fu*cking stupid you go to your aunties house or whatever and you find them dead and at the end you dont know anything about what the heck happend to them! well anyways yhea its good i like it!!!

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 12:49
Have you got the scanner working yet? Because you said you had some enemy sketches.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
oh yes right! my printer is kinda big and my old pc is in my littel tiny storage room the one thats printer ready well ill post later ok

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 22:24
Okay, please post soon!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok sooooooooooooooooon!

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 21:55 Edited at: 21st Mar 2006 21:56
ok gamz or other people that like lucid nightmare here is the "enimies" consept art

Silent Hill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok here is my very first model from milkshapes its nothing amazing but i like it its nice. it the final boss monster from LN The Demon Limbs aka Claudia's Ragdoll transformation! it looks like the Abstract daddy from SH2

Silent Hill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2006 18:51
Thats great for a first time!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks

Silent Hill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:19:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:19:29