Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Riker9 i need your assistencs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Dear Riker9 sorry to bother you but i need your help i need a flashlight model or something like that.i heard you made flashlights so i was wondering if you can help me please!

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 04:19
wtf?

Spiman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 04:53
um...LizBlizz....RIKER 9 cant HELP YOU MAKE a flashlight, they have one in their PACK.

www.ragingfire.bravehost.com
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
what u mean? they said he made a flashlight!oh man plz tell me he has one i neeeeed it or i cant complete my game! just a question why dose the fps come with a flashlight but it dosent work!how dumb!thats lame!!! well if you guy know how to make a flashlight nothing fancy at all let me know!PLZ!!!!!

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 05:08
Quote: "um...LizBlizz....RIKER 9 cant HELP YOU MAKE a flashlight, they have one in their PACK."

does ANYBODY read ANYTHING?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
man!that stinks!well shoot i cant launch my game then!thanks guys by the way how do u guy show thows lil screen like yours bullshock 2 the project exodus that looks neat! if you know anybody that knows how to make a flashlight halla at a girl k!

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 06:54 Edited at: 1st Feb 2006 06:57
Liz
My new Game "The Hunt For Osama" (Thread is in the Showcase Forum) has a LightRay in it for an example.
If you look at the conjuredlight.fpi script that is included in the game you will have a flashlight script.
I left the Game "Unpacked" so that people can look at the scripts.
You can find the game at my website.

http://www.conjured.us/

Whatever you can imagine, you can animate. --- Walt Disney
All too easy. --- Darth Vader
Just do it! --- Nike
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 13:19
And Liz, riker 9 is an fpsc upgrade not a person.

A game like Black in progress...
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok antimatter and thanks conjured entertainment for your help i havent tried it yet but i will and also thank you for being kind enough to help a girl.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
I believe the term would be gentlemanly enough... loldont ask-just dont ask...)

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
what do you mean?are you makeing fun of me!

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
erm...
*hides under desk, holding baseball bat and nibbling cheese*

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
that dosent make sents

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
conjured entertainment can u post that forum with the raylight first in show case so i dont have to look threw all threds cause there a billions of the hunt for osama threads and i cant find it plz can you do it for me!

Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm only going to answer you Lizblizz because I pity you. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=68713&b=25 is the thread with the "Hunt for Osama", and the ONLY "Hunt for Osama" thread. Just, uh... are you slow or something? Because no one ever said Riker 9 is a person.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
you know what im new of hearing riker 9 and no im not slow i have a job and a life so be quiet!

Silent Hill
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2006 02:31
Unfortunatly Liz, we don't. So we come around attacking anyone that says anything strange. Pulls out leash, come along posters, nothing to see here.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
But Merranvo i dont mean you im sorry for being rude again! dose any body know a flashlight script?

Silent Hill
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2006 03:21
Problem is, one of the most viable scripts is owned by conjured. Even if I knew, I am not allowed to tell... We can only worship CellBloc, and hope for the best...

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea a true Amigo would never tell a secret hmmmmm ill never finish my prodject in time...

Silent Hill
Tinyschu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 06:26
don't under estimate yourself, just have hope and have fun with it. Don't listen to people who annoy and/or tick you off. Remember, this is YOUR project, and NOBODY can change that! I am here for you, so if you have questions I could help, but I don't know all the stuff like the flashlight script you seek. I wish I could find one for free too.

I am new, if I am wrong notify me please.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks Tinyschu your a good person i know its hard to find a flashlight script...i just want people to apreciate my hard work and animations of fmv's i want them to be good like clasic games even like play station 1 at least cause i realy need a flash light for "Lucid Nightmare" is the name of my prodject horror game i basicly make only horror games cuz thay are cool! well anyways the story is about a evil witch craft/witch doctor named claudia put a curse/spell on the city the time whene she cursed the city was in 1997. 2 years later 3 bast friends teenagers (Michael,Angelica and Gaby) went to a junior high school the year know is December 31 1999 to years later from the incident. cause claudia said that 2 years from know in the melenioum the 2 world will combind and evil shall rule the world once again then she died. her daughter alice witch went to the jr. high school was very lonley and insacure child alice was very diffrent from the others after all her mother was evil then A anouncment went on for girl soccer team had a field trip witch angelica was in Gaby went to medical makanick a field trip to the hospital and as for mike nothing. then after they left the sky tured red a portal of evil light came from the sky and Claudia revived then all of the unchosen ones died and turend into Zombie/ragdoll even lil dogs and cats some of the unlucky one morphed into monsters! then the nightmare began

Silent Hill
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 09:25
Wow... can u use commas, fullstop etc? Coz you seem in a rush without them.

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 11:54
Sounds like a great game Lizzbizz.Could you please use puncuation though?Thanks and looking forward to it .Do you have some sort of deadline?
Quote: "never finish my prodject in time... "

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Tinyschu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 23:39
Sweet storyline Lizblizz, perfecto! LOL! I am looking foward to it!

I am new, if I am wrong notify me please.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you guys your all sweet sorry for punctuations and grammer issues i was in a rush!

Silent Hill
Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm, I dont know, but I think a flash light script could be done quite easily. Now think about it, in game whan you shoot a gun, what happens? Your surroundings light up thats what. So if you could take advantage of this and create a script that keeps this light on when you use it. Or you could try making a dynamic light move with the player.
I dont know but i'm going to have a go at this now.
I'll post back with the resault.

Do the best you can do!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:25:44