Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Tried it, Done it, Lost it!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm very dissapointed, cause I managed after a lot of work to make the bullets cause different damage that relates with the impact point AND I lost my notes!
This means that when a bullet hits a leg of an enemy, it causes less damage than one bullet shot in the chest, also head shots killed enemies.

Has anyone got something like that?

Cheers (figure of speech),
Mismatch

- Even A stopped Clock can Show the Time right, 2 times a Day... -
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 12:57 Edited at: 11th Feb 2006 12:58
I posted this about 6 weeks ago asking for a script like this,all i got was aload of piss-takers..good luck mate

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=66770&b=23

Never eat yellow snow
Mismatch
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I achieved that (I got the idea from soldier of fortune although i don't have the animations to make enemies hurt like real), but I lost my notes! I'll search the house once more (zillions of papers...my boss is waiting for a commercial game...got to ruuuuun!)

Cheers,
Mismatch

- Even A stopped Clock can Show the Time right, 2 times a Day... -
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 01:18
You mean with DBP code right? I know there is an FPE (not FPI, enemy build script) code for it, but I don't believe it works.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:00:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:00:53