Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Editing the main health script

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 17:51
Where can I get a hold of the main health script for the player. not talking about health packs or any of the scripts in the scriptbank. I want the main script that deals with the effects of health when you get shot.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 02:03
There is none, you will have to edit the enemys and health packs to do what you want.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 10:30
so I can add a vision blur effect then? when i take a bullet my vision blurs?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
You probably figured it out by now, but yes you can-simply do this:
1. Find your FPSCreator Folders. Files-->Gamecore-->Huds-->eyehud.dds
2. Rename eyehud.dds to eyehud_original.dds
3. Make the new blurred vision image you wish to be displayed when the Player takes a bullet.
4. Save the new blurred vision image in the Files-->Gamecore-->Huds folder as eyehud.png
5. Now it should work. If not, then at least you still have the eyehud_original.dds, which you can rename to eyehud.dds, thus it will be back to normal.
Hope this helps,

Tom

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 01:46:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 01:46:31