Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / I need help with some in game text displays...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 19:33
I got my copy of FPS Creator in the post yesterday WHOOOO
IT ROCKS!!!

I was wondering if anyone has a script or knows how I can edit the texts "The door is locked: you need a key to open..."
I tryed editing, but i'm new at FPS scripting...

I want to customize my own, so a door says "You need a blue keycard"
when you get the keycard it says "You found blue keycard"
also after you unlocked it, the text does not come up,
thanks
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 21:32 Edited at: 11th Feb 2006 21:36
Because there are other triggers that use the "The door is locked: you need a key to open..." original conditions. Once you change a bit, you need to change ALL. Okay, not that much but as in the other triggers that uses the original conditions using the same condition name. . OR maybe you forgot to add in punctuations or brackets back into their place in the triggers.

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 21:38 Edited at: 11th Feb 2006 21:39
I haven`t got the FPSC, and this is just a realistic theory

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 20:24:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 20:24:34