Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / carrying a set number of weapons (Halo)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. I dont know if this would be a script, but i was wondering if there is a way to only have a set number of weapons like halo. I want the player to hold two of any weapon. If anyone knows how to do this, please help me out.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 18:04
You can carry 9 weapons.

If you want to make it so you can carry, let's say, 2, and switch them, you need to change the source code.

HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT
http://www.irwinsoftware.com/ww3
Screenshots on Site! Demo Coming Soon!
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 21:49
or in the build game settings you can just asign the number of keys you want to hold weapons. and then go in to the enemies options and disable the "can pick up weapon" option (set it to no) this would probably be easiest. but if you wanted to assign the multiple items at start up you may have to either drop the items at the player start marker or edit the source code. I think your best bet in this situation is to drop the items at the start marker.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:44:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:44:19