Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Allied AI Forces

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey! Im new to FPSC, and im making a game... i was wondering... is it possible to make friendly allied AI forces? IF so could someonetell me how or write me the script or something! Thanx alot.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 14:33 Edited at: 13th Feb 2006 14:34
Use...search...button...

I dont mean to be harsh but its just that questions like this bombards the forums all the time. Its not possible yet but will be soon. Check the Riker 9 thread in the fpsc chat forum.

A game like Black in progress...
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Antimatter Games,
Most n00bs round here don't use specific titles which will be found with the search feature. Most of them just type PLZ HELP ME NEED HELP PLZZZ instead of typing something along the lines of: I need some help with a script for AI to have Allied Forces.
Also, it IS possible-not to have them attack enemies, but they can follow you.

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 15:53 Edited at: 13th Feb 2006 15:58
Quote: "Antimatter Games,
Most n00bs round here don't use specific titles which will be found with the search feature. Most of them just type PLZ HELP ME NEED HELP PLZZZ instead of typing something along the lines of: I need some help with a script for AI to have Allied Forces.
"

What has that to do with this thread? Please explain.

-Half Death- A game like Half Life 2 in progress...
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 18:38 Edited at: 13th Feb 2006 19:27
Tom0001 has a point about newer members, and I think everyone should take that into consideration before jumping the gun and complaining about "noobs" There are plenty of times I tried looking up specific words only to find nothing, then just by chance come across a post with that exact phrase; so sometimes "SEARCH" doesn't work. In conclusion Tom0001's response has everything to do with your own response. The question could be politely answered; You need not to have spoken up. My SIG has evrything to do with responses like yours. Read it, understand it, and think before you post, because the next "NOOB" you run away from the forums with your arrogance could be the one that would have learned the scripting for the function you want. This goes for all whiners.
EDIT-My apologies for hijacking this thread.
EDIT-This is not an attack on you antimatter; I'm just getting disgusted with what this forum has turned into.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you, Disturbing13-you understood fully what my point was.
Antimatter Games,
Sory didn't mean to seem rude, and maybe I shouold have made my point more self-explanatory.

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 21:02
Well no harm done.

Quote: "I'm just getting disgusted with what this forum has turned into."

You have a point there. I think all of us should loosen up a bit and dont be so tyrannic and hard on the rules. I know that I have been like that too, this thread for egsample. I´m sorry guys.

*hugs "Death comes to all"*

(I am not making fun of anyone)

Death Comes To All
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry... but i did actualy try several searches for it and i didnt find any... sorry im soo n00btacular!
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 16:14
Dont feel sorry about that.

But what did you search on? I mean, you wanted allies so didnt you search for "allies" or "ally"?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:00:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:00:58