Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Maybe this theory would work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2006 04:05
Hi all...
I have a theory(since i can`t install my FPSC version now). In multiplayer deathmatches, players can hurt each other, so why can`t this script work 4 allies(AI) vs enemies(AI)?
Or the script works differently

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2006 09:55
Because "players" can hurt themselves in singleplayer like when you throw a grenade at a wall and it bounces exploding in your face. Multiplayer just has more "players" so it basicly just friendly fire-matches.

When you select what you want to be (Conel X [autoslug] etc), you're just choosing how the rest of the players see you, you're not actually playing as the same kind of Conel X that you would kill in singleplayer.

Sorry to break up the party,
AE
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2006 11:22
i see...

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:32:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:32:20