Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / For Prof.'s only .. Need Recommnded scripts..!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 11:55
i know its really silly sick topic .. ( if im a mod.. i will kill who put topic like this with Flame Thrower )

but i guess that i will have some little help ...
imagine you have a little bit good engine like fpsc and you working hard to make a little small game and suddnly you Face the ( AS ) and AS stand for artifical Stupidty not AI
sure im talking abuot the enmemy .. imagine im walking arround stupid solider walking in waypoint path and im jamping walking yelling even shoot his back and he still walking as im nothing !! til he died !!!!

i need a little help from the prof. here .. for god sake
i have a game like im run out a prison and should be alot of guards .. sound alarm .. alot of sodliers came out there rooms and begin to chase and shoot and stand and lay down ,,,, etc ,,,
i know the AI in the game still neeed alot ad alot to get comapred with any current fps game but at least help me to have the best performance of it specailly with enmy i need a good re-action with me ...
thanx
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 18:14
for some reason no more than 3 enemies will attack at one time, and the others will just idle and whatnot till the active ones are dead. perhaps it was a failsafe so that you keep framerates down by not populateing too many enemies in one area; but that's just a guess.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 18:35
MOD´s, please answer Disturbing 13 question. I want to know that too.

-The Human Takeovers- Coming Summer 2006
Colonel Jax
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2006 11:01
im waiting for more help please Mod's ...

P.s for Antimatter games i like your Miss ( .)( .) Avatar
looooooooooool
Colonel Jax
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2006 17:12
... any help please ?! it will be great to help a noob like me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:46:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:46:36