Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / the best molding kit

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 17:00
hiall. i need to have the best molding kit. besause i need to make a t rex fore a part in my game.(gust got the 50 doller vershon) so can someone send me a link to a website that hase a good molding engen thats free? if someone did i will putt then in my creads.thanks

thanks 4 helping
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 20:37 Edited at: 20th Feb 2006 20:38
oh if you mean a programe to make models then i recomend www.milkshape3d.com just do like i do use the demo over and over till you decide to buy it. molding?

Shadow
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 21:08
@ 300 win mag not to be a jerk but try google. it works most of the time and you will get results faster than asking a software question in here.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Koleeko
Years of Service
User Offline
oh heres a totally awesome and professional modler to use. its called blender but idk if it would help u any cuz i think u can only save it as .blend.

www.blender.org

300 win mag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 23:42
well see..........all i need is a t rex,bow and arrow,and a pump shot gun . but i cant find eney modling kit that is ez to use

thanks 4 helping
big_Knucks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2006 15:15
300 win mag, I hate to tell you, but any modeling program that you get is going to take quite a bit of practice to be able to create any worth-while models with. As for Blender, well it's extremely hard to use, especially if you don't have any prior modeling experience. You should check out [href]http://directory.fsf.org/graphics/. There are many free, open source(no license fee) 3d, and 2d programs that might be useful to you. Many of them are for Linux, but there are some for Windows as well.

Hope this helps

Happy developing!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:29:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:29:21