Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / runing after you

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2006 05:05
Hi Im new a scripting and I was woundering. Does someone have a script to were a guy comes runing out of a conner and runs and hits you. This would be......well.....cool to use in a game. Ps wats the best website for learing to seript?

dont look up
Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, the only way for someone to run into you and fall over would be if you made a trigger when you walk into it a waypoint activates and when the enemy walks into another trigger where the enemy dies. I'm not entirely sure it would work like you wanted it to, but that works in its own way .

If you want to know how to script with FPSC, I recommend looking at each of the scripts using Notepad and playing with them. Or you can download FPI Maker from fps-files.net or one of the other fan made sites and that makes making scripts quick and easy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:44:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:44:46