Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Finished Demo's & Games!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 19:44 Edited at: 12th Mar 2006 19:47
Hi there i want to clear my name and the situation before where i wanted to make a bit of money and help the community did not work and ended up being and unrealist thing and damaged my reputation quite alot

I have now made my website just for demos and full games from the creators at this website. You might not trust me and think its another scam but i can assure you its not and i am just trying to rebuild my name!!!

By offering what i am offering (the uploads of games up to 100mb without any waiting times in queues and a fast server) my only aim is to try and become a respected member again.

My website how now changed and gives you step by step clear instructions on why you should upload your game on to my site, i have given one clear reason above.

Here are some more....

Free uploads of up to 100mb at the max
No Queues
No Advertisements (yet)
Free thread created about your game on our forum so once people have played it they can post their views there.
We send you e-mails once a month giving you the overall feedback of what people have said about your game.

Everybody have a think please !

You may ask what i am getting out of it? well nothing really but maybe as my site becomes more busier advertisers may find it a good spot to advertise and that would at least cover the costs

Thanks Very Much
Shadow Storm Interactive
www.theultimateingames.com

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 22:16
If anyone would like there game uploading its better than filefront and so on because you dont have to queue to download it. Just give me shout, or go onto the website for more information
www.theultimateingames.com

George 7004
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 04:32
1 question: how is it better than filefront??? filefront gives more space, unlimited bandwidth, and no hassle!

http://www.mmorpg-net.org

Your Source for Awesome MMORPG/MMOFPS Games
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 14:24
ok we have no hassel with have unlimted bandwidth and there are no advertisments or queuse for people downloading

Sorry but in a rush,

Psycho Warrior
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 16:43
100mb? Full version FPSC games take wayyy more space than that. I could try your website just for fun, but my game is 250mb large.

"ME SMASH YOU DOWN!"
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 23:48
I think its a good idea but.... u should be ablre to upload more then 100 MB i mean really....

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Bet you didn't understand that. btw, ROCK ON, Resident Evil!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:25:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:25:55