Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / item scripts

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 17:36
Please can someone give me some scrpits for the items, cause it will get a bit boring if you just pick them up and nothing happens. Can someone give me a script for a torch to make it brighter in front of him, a motion tracker script (like I saw in the video) to make a bleepy thing on the screen which tells you where the enemys are, a battery script for it to be used for the torch and radio, a script for gold, to have a number of how much gold you have and mabye if it's possible can someone give me a script for a map to be displayed when you pick it up.
Thanks anyone who can help I'm just rubbish with scripts.
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 20:18
yes, ok! *gets out magic wand*

abra kadabra! boom! bosh!

here you go! nah it dont work like that. fpsc is not as easy as that.

Lewis From OsborneCreations.co.uk
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 14:45
One word: Search button.
Whoops that was two words.
Abracadenschki!
Wala- 1 + 1 = 1
Sorry dude, noone has come up with a good working script for them.

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2006 15:59
You have no idea what you are asking for...lol.But they are right. Search the forums and good luck on the flashlight thing...

Not changing this sig until I get rich
lozza
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 13:58
Sorry, I'm asking for so much, but I very bad at making scrpits myself All I can do is make a light flash! I have tried a few searches, nut can't find much.

Oh, well I have to keep looking!
Thanks anyway!
XFS Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
from what i've found so far, it all depends on what you want the item to do, whether it give you more live or kill you. Each item has a place in the properties where you can call such a script, so you either need to write your own script or find something in these forums or in the game folder that will make the item do what you want it to do. I got FSPC a few weeks ago, and i had the same question at first, but like mentioned above, it just depends on what you want it to do.

Illusion
X-Fleet.net
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 21:58
Quote: "Sorry, I'm asking for so much, but I very bad at making scrpits myself All I can do is make a light flash! "

That's more then most around here. Scripting takes time to learn, but if you really want to most out of FPSC, you really should learn how to. Just keep on trying.

Take the included FPSC scripts. Save them under a new name and start experimenting with them. Don't start with scripts like you're asking for they're way to advanced. Try simple stuff first and then move on to the harder stuff.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 23:09:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 23:09:49