Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Script moves entities?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 22:31
Okay, is there a way to make entities move posistion? I mean like a crate, so when you go through a trigger, the crate switches positions? It needs to be the same entity not a respawned one, as i might be doing this with enemies.

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 03:42
Read the Manual.
Specifically pages 85 to 90.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 22:31
Way to be an ass
What commands am i looking for? I dont want to move it across the room, i want it to jump to a new location. Can you point out a command rather than the command part of the manual, which if you haven't noticed, is very vague.

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 02:10
Quote: "Way to be an ass
"

LOL, yeah buddy! Your gonna find alot of big headed useless people on this forum.

I'm not to up on scripting, but you may want to try something with triggerzones and waypoints.Hope that helped at least a little bit.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 22:12
Yup, i realised there are some people here who are unwilling to help.
Anyone know how the teleporter works?

X Bomb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 22:25
Once again read the M-A-N-U-A-L!!!!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 17:12
I'll try to help.
If you search the forums you will probably find what you are looking for.Uman has an excellent tutorial on how to use trigger zones to make things appear/disappear.With the teleporters you have to have an IN teleporter and an OUT teleporter and I believe (but I could be wrong) that they both have to be on the same level...as in game level not the current floor you are on.
If you ask for help and are really nice I am sure someone will help you sooner or later.It's just that if you had read all of the previous posts in these forums-and I have read them all...took me a while or even used the search function at the bottom of the page before you posted you wouldn't have had to post this.
After seeing people post the same questions over and over again poor Conjured probably has noob nightmares...lol.
I'll say this again even though,as you have probably already figured out,it's been said a million plus times..read the manual.
While waypoints and trigger zones might be tricky to understand the teleporter is explained thoroughly in the manual.
I'm not trying to be snippy.Just trying to help you noobs out so you don't get noob smacked.Welcome to the forums.

Not changing this sig until I get rich

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:44:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:44:14