Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / on screen text script?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
really most games tell some sort of story and the average person cant easily make audio and video fir any and every charactor so if someone could come up with a script for me like a text zone i would greatly appreciate it so i can tell users what needs to be done when they reach a certain point like enemy status and just talking

-tyler
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 07:54
Search the fourms.There are scripts that will allow you to use trigger zones,etc. to put text messages on the screen.Benjamin A has a wonderful script for talking to npc characters.
You can use story zone markers,too.When I first started with FPSC and I wanted to relay some info I would use a storyzone and put text and pics on one jpg image and put it in the videobank folder.Then I could load it into the storyzone.The advantage is that you have to push a key to continue so it doesn't rely on a timer.Now have a nice,hot cup of coffee...

Not changing this sig until I get rich
Gam3r
Years of Service
User Offline
i saw after i posyted thanx though you get 2 coffees and a gameboy

-tyler

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 17:29:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 17:29:52