Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Milkshape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, so I just downloaded MilkShape, but I ain't got a clue!!!! The tutorials on the official site are OK, but they're not excellent... Does anyone know any good ones? I need to be able to make a model, texture it, and animate it....
Poohead
Years of Service
User Offline
i found a great tutorial it is actually the helpfile from milkshape it tells you everything you need to know to get it go to the milkshape forum then to milkshape 3d tutorial forum then milkshape 3d helpfile by skoobs

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2002 08:34
the Ms3d forums are stacked with information.

no website at moment
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2002 09:53
i would hold up a few days as i've almost finished an extreme tutorial for Sin - that explains howto fully develop a character from the concept design to a fully intergrated DBpro character
Not been showing much 3D in a while, and i think it is about time i got back to doing it properly on my offhours. With the next few days spare its perfect

Holy jumping mother of god NOOOO!!!...
Ahem I mean, I'll think about it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:40:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:40:41