Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 3-D modelers..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2002 00:41
Hermz.. I'm new to DBPRO so I just want to know, What kind of 3d modelers can export the mdls used by DBPRO? And if there are any what are there file endings.. like *.3ds. Ah yes and are there any website that teach the BASIC launguage? (Too cheap to buy a book )
Everyone knows it's a dangerous substance..
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2002 23:47
In my opinion one of the best modeller is Milkshape 3d. Its easy to use and cheap. It also supports DB models, i.e. .x, .3ds and .md3 and can also convert other models.
you can get it at
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/ms3d/download.html

As for learning to use DB, try out the many tutorials that are available. You might want to go to the tutorial forum.

Also, for more info, try the 3d forum
Chiwawa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2002 08:13
i think the best modeler is 3D Canvas,it is REALLY ez to use and ez to export...

http://www.amabilis.com/downloads.htm

damn...and look at the gallery!!!

Gardocki
Years of Service
User Offline
Any website that teaches BASIC is probably not going to be enough for you to use DarkBASIC. It will just include commands like Print, For..Next, If..then, etc. The help files for DarkBASIC are comprehensive enough for you to learn what you need. If you only have the demo, here is a brief list of what the full version help includes:

INTRODUCTION
-Not much here
GETTING STARTED
-Interface info, how to install, etc.
PRINCIPALS
-Commands/terminology common to every programming language
COMMANDS
-Every command available in DBPro, organized by category, with brief descriptios
EXAMPLES
-Usable examples of code demonstrating a particular procedure, very useful.
TUTORIALS
-Exactly what it sounds like. Covers a decent amount of functionality
INDEX
-Every command listed in alphabetical order.

Swankhy
Years of Service
User Offline
you can use almost anything like maya and 3ds max as long as you have something to import and export them into the right format like milkshape and canvas

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:53:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:53:13