Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Unarmed Script?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
has anyone made a script for unarmed monster to simply attack with an animation involved as well?

im looking for a global script that can be used with any character not just one in particularly

Good artist copy, great ones steal.
-Steve Jobs-
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 04:31
Here's a script that Conner94 made, it makes the character selected run around until it sees a player, then it runs up to the player and plays the FPSC grenade throw animation while hurting you. Works pretty well.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Snooker
Years of Service
User Offline
my bull dog mans ned bit scpts pls, bit bit bit, gah, ad hoose and desk scpts
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2006 02:52
Snooker, please stop getting into every thread and asking for a crappy bulldog model or script!! Why don't YOU make one?! Huh!? HUH!?

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 07:28
Snooker,
If you do ask please add your secret code so everyone can understand what your are saying.
No one on these forums can help you because whatever you want and whatever you are posting are two different things...I hope.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 09:46
wtf did snooker even say?

Plague
Years of Service
User Offline
is there any scripts out there to allow enemies to attack close range with a sword and do the whole swinging animation

thanks everyone so far

Good artist copy, great ones steal.
-Steve Jobs-
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Pharoah attempted it with the Keenblade he made, but to no avail. The enemis picked up the keenblade yet treated it as a close range gun. However, the script that conner94 made for a melee could be combined with the Keenblade to make enemies run up with a keenblade equipped and attack using the grenade throw animation. It could prove rather effective.

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 23:53
Quote: "Pharoah attempted it with the Keenblade he made, but to no avail. The enemis picked up the keenblade yet treated it as a close range gun."

That is because it IS a close range gun?

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I know, but the purpose was that he made a melee animation for it and a melee only. The enemies would simply pick it up and stand there for a few seconds, then black smoke would come from the keenblade near their hands(like a gun) and the player would be damaged. The idea was for the enemies to attack the player using the melee animation with the Keenblade.

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 02:31 Edited at: 25th Apr 2006 02:32
I thought it was funny...

Anyway, look in the gunspec file and you can turn it off... (rather obvious setting at that too)

Also, on some you may need to get rid of 'rundecal=6'

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 12:54:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 12:54:08