Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / I'd like to play other demos made in FPS CREATOR

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 04:45
I tried searching on the net for 'FPS user created games' and only got pages for the FPSC site. Do you know of some I could play which aren't included in the package?

Student Programmer
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 07:27
Try looking in the Showcase forum.
There are games and demos there.
I have a link to a demo there.
There is a cool demo called "The Undead".
Check it out!

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
New Comers Corner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 20:18
That sounds interesting. Zombie games are my favorites. I love an old game called "The Devil Within", unusual story. I feel like an idiot for asking to links for demos, because right after I posted the request, I looked down and saw "Showcase", I didn't notice before because I only posted in objects and scripts. Thanks -- I'll try your demo!

Student Programmer
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 14:16
Like I has returned said, the Showcase forum is your best bet (Mind you, it's a mind field in there, since so many people just post storylines and such (although, since coming back, I've found the board much calmer than the horrid days upon the release of V1. That was bad.

I have an extremely old demo out, it's under "Project Luna - Updates" on the Showcase forum. The thread itself was made before the release and I just edited the first post, so the posts arn't really relevant until about page 3.

Although, the new version (V4) of the game is coming out this week (or possibly next if Filefront keeps timing out like it did with the last demo), and it will be amazingly better. Cutscenes, secrets, (more) custom media, etc.

Filefront is down at the moment, but if you want to see the old demo, you can find it here (when FF is back online): http://files.filefront.com/Project_Luna_Demoexe/;4312731;;/fileinfo.html

Like I said, the demo was back in early November '05, so it's old.

Evil has a new name.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 01:09
It is about time Filefront did something to their site...lol
Jiffy is right.You will have to wade through some crap to find demos and games.
You might try the Undead demo too.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:56:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:56:57