Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Tired of the Health in numbers, anyone have a health BAR instead

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 03:37
Hey Im getting bored of the Health being on the top of the screen and it being in numbers, anyone have a code that will put the health and ammo in the bottom left corner of the screen, and a cool bar for the health Im trying to make a Sci-fi game.

Thank god for LAN.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 18:48
Party Crasher,

Greetings. Habatar shared a Health Heads System with the community a long while ago. It works very well. I've attached the .fpi below, for you to download.

I created my own heads with a horseshoe-shaped bar at top, which show the player's health deteriorating. It works great.

Download the attached file. Take a look. You should be able to create your own images, and use them in game. You will have to tinker with the vertical alignment though. This script will position the images at the top of the screen by default.

I hope this helps you in your endeavors.

TTFN,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:12:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:12:27