Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Herbie Gets Blasted

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 18:04
Hi

I just started playing with the demo of fpsc the other day. I got my own character Herbie The Frog in the game engine. He still needs a lot of work to make him look right in it. I had to alter the model a lot to make it work with the milkshape skeleton. I couldn't alter the ms3d skeleton without it getting messed up so I had to fit the model to it. He was much bulkier before, I had to make him skinny. He kind of looks cool skinny. Also his hands are so big you cant see his weapon and I dont have the hands positioned right. I will keep messing around with it. For now enjoy the attached file of Herbie getting blasted. How do you like him?

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 20:19 Edited at: 28th Apr 2006 20:20
Screenies?
And this should be in models and media

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 20:31
If that frog has a good weapon(like python) it should be in a cartoon western game.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 22:15
Sorry if I put this in the wrong place. I thought this was for wips and stuff. I did some more on the frog. I used the directx skeleton from one of the premade characters and merged it in fragmotion with my model. I was able to adjust the skeleton without it messing up the animation. I had to adjust the placing of the meshes arms though because of the way it holds a gun in fpsc, I guess some compromise is ok. fpsc didnt like my fragmotion directx file so i exported to milshape then exported a milkshape directx file and it worked. Attached is the update. yes, this game will be a cartoon wild west game. Everything will be modeled and textured by me and my friend. Hopefully it will come out well. If it comes out well we will try to sell it for a minimal fee to help support our hobby.

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com

Attachments

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2006 19:36 Edited at: 2nd May 2006 19:37
I did a little work on my level. I pretty much have my terrain and the stable and general store built. There are a bunch of room segments in there just for layout purposes whicjh will be replaced by buildings. Also there will not be an uzi in the game but I didn't make the weapons yet. I still need to make tons of props and signs and frogs too. But this is my humble start.

Click the download button to see the wmv. it is 2.5 mb

Thanks

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:32:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:32:14