Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Load zone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, i'm french, i use the google translator...

--------French---------

Bonjour,

Est ce que vous auriez un script qui permet un chargement d'une map. je passe d'un niveau à un autre.

Merci

-------English---------

Hello,

Is what you would have a script which allows a loading of a map. I pass from a level to another.

Thank you

--------------------

Bye
New Comers Corner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 18:53
Bonjour -- puisque mon Français est pauvre, je l'emploie également pour répondre. Pas vraiment et réponse puisque je veux savoir aussi. Par exemple, à un grand niveau je voudrais entrer dans un labyrinthe, mais emploie un autre niveau pour le labyrinthe. En outre du premier niveau, intead du labyrinthe, vous pourriez entrer dans un autre secteur, et chargez un niveau pour représenter l'autre secteur. De plus petits niveaux conduisent aux moments de chargement plus rapides, moins d'entités. Ou la fabrication des niveaux plus petits davantage a détaillé. Ainsi je trop AM demandant si vous pouvez placer des déclenchements pour aller à d'autres niveaux, et à l'extrémité de ce niveau, quand vous passez par la porte de nouveau à la première salle, commence vers le haut la première salle encore, de ce fait faisant les niveaux apparemment énormes possibles.

translation:

Hello -- Since my French is poor, I am also using it to answer. Not really an answer since I want to know too. For example, in a large level I would like to go into a maze, but use another level for the maze. Also from the first level, intead of the maze, you might go into another area, and load a level to represent the other area. Smaller levels make for faster loading times, less entities. Or making the smaller levels more detailed. So I too am asking if you can set triggers to go to other levels, and at the end of that level, when you go through the door back to the first room, start up the first room again, thus making possible seeminging enormous levels.

Student Programmer
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
mon âne peut porter seulement une valise
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 01:12 Edited at: 30th Apr 2006 01:13
J'adore le fromage! Sorry but I just couldn't resist

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 01:15 Edited at: 30th Apr 2006 01:15
no (a word that means the same thing in many different languages)

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 01:39
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 11:02
nee
nope
nein
niente