Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / post to webpage?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What im looking for is someway, that when someone completes a level it would send a message to my website so that i can set it up for list whats they have done, stats and such, also to reward them
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 6th May 2006 17:58
FPSC itself cannot do that. Any program you create to do it would have to get it's information from FPSC, which I also don't think is possible at this point without re-wriring the source code.

Perhaps you could place some information ( code/password/etc...) at the end of your levels and the user could go to your website and enter that info to prove they have completed the level.

Just a thought.

Crazy Grandpa
deadly nation
Years of Service
User Offline
I have considered that, its just that im stuck with having users share a code with each other without having to beat the levels, or creating a separate ending code for each person who plays which wouldnt be feasable

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 06:50:39
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 06:50:39