Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / A little helt with the teleport if used script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 22:45
I want to teleport from a light decal area instead of the teleport entity device. I tried using a trigger zone and setting its main script to teleport if used. (standard fpi below) In the trigger zone setup I typed
the name of an active entity checkpoint area as a marker where to reappear. I just want him to pop up by the door in another room. I renamed the checkpoint "checkpoint1" and named it that in the trigger zone if used, being careful about the spelling. When I ran the level, the trigger zone didn't send me anywhere. I think if would be good to be able to use multiple teleport areas and give them individual destinations. Can you do this? Ooops, sorry, I forgot to search for previous teleport postings but now I've spent so much time typing this\, here it is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
desc = Transport To Entity Name
;Triggers

:state=0:rundecal=2,coloff
:state=0,plrhigher=10,plrdistwithin=50:state=1,plrsound=audiobank\scifi\scenery\lifts\teleport.wav,plrmoveifused
:state=1,plrdistfurther=55:state=0

;End of Script

Student Programmer
300 win mag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 01:34
lol i forget to look and search for thans to your not allone

Remaking Soul Survivor because compture crashed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 15:25:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 15:25:19