Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Mission Of Evil - FPSC game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Mission Of Evil is my new FPSC game

Storyline:

Before Game:
You were a normal man until one day when you were snatched you for experaments. The experaments made you strong powerful, but Evil. One night your experment lab went wrong and you escaped but were caught and had your memory wiped and put in a hi-tech prison.

In - Game:
Your prsison cell mysterioly burnt down and you escape the only thing you remeber is that you are Evil and are going to take over the world. After every level you remeber a memory from your past.
On one level you rember a hi-tech lab base (where you used to work)and it contains a nuclear weapon that will blow up the entire uk, thats your aim.

Screenshots:

I will post some soon.

Demo:
I will post a demo when i have done 3-4 levels

Please give feed back on what you think.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 19:10
Urm, I dont like the way your going to blow up my home in a game. I dont really think I want to have the UK blown up by a nuke.

Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 19:17
Quote: "experaments"

I believe its: Experiments
Quote: "strong powerful"

WTF?
Quote: "One night your experment lab went wrong"

your lab went wrong?
Quote: "and you escaped but were caught and had your memory wiped and put in a hi-tech prison"

your memory was wiped and put in a hi-tech prison?
Quote: "rember "

try remember

What I am trying to say is, that perhaps you should try reading the stuff you write.

Also, No one wants to read ONLY the story, you need to post screenshots from the beginning.

But you have a nice story there, good luck with it.

Essal

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 19:17
oh boy...

Firstly, this isn't showcase worthy because you're not showing anything. If you had screenshots, a demo, a video or a finished game it would be acceptable but this isn't.

Secondly, their are some whole in your plot...gaping ones.
Quote: "until one day when you were snatched you for experaments"

Who the hell by and why?

Quote: "Your prsison cell mysterioly burnt down and you escape "

How coinsidental...
Prison cells are usually fire-proof (unless they're made of wood)

Quote: "you remeber is that you are Evil and are going to take over the world."

Great! But why do you want to take over a draught-infested, poverty-stricken, resource-exhausted melting planet like Earth?

Quote: "a hi-tech lab base (where you used to work)and it contains a nuclear weapon that will blow up the entire uk, thats your aim."

A nuclear bomb would never be that powerful, infact, a nuke is pretty much only sufficient to blow up a city (Radiation would spread but not over the entire country).

I like the idea of you being evil but i think you're approaching this from the wrong angle.

AE

Gingerkid Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 21:20
dont kill me !!!!!!!!

I was Jacko but I changed my name.
Holly-Cat-Games
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Shadow Fire Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry guys thank for the feed i will keep that in mind and sorry for the bad spelling please help me with story line and stuff how about a second try:

Someone crept into the prison and planted a bomb (you will find out who later) Your section of the lab got mofunctened beacause you were becoming too evil minded and caused the machine to mofuntion. The nuclear weapon was the one most powerful in the world! and you were snatched beacause you new too much about it, and the then decided to use you.
The nuclear weapon was very hi-tech it was proggramed to destroy human life form it can be used 3 times so your basiclly holding the world at ransom.

Instead of storng and powerful you could become pure evil and you have 5 times the health of a normal human

How does that sound sorry if there are spelling mistakes
Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 22:19 Edited at: 27th May 2006 16:11
1. WTF is a
Quote: "mofuntion"
???
2. How can one bomb be used three times???
3. The 5 times the health thing makes sense but you do know you can
change your healh from 500 to 100, don't you?
4.Who the hell is keeping you in the lab?
5. *S*C*R*E*E*N*I*E*S*!!!

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2006 23:15
Quote: "thank for the feed"

You meant feedback, right? Now it sounds like we fed you.

I can't say anything about game yet because you don't have anything to show. Take screenie by pressing Print Screen and then paste to paint if you didn't knew before.

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 00:38
lol, why do you want to blow up the UK, you would be killing me... and personally, i dont like dying

-Jon

RedCore // www.redcore.uni.cc
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
[/quote]lol, why do you want to blow up the UK, you would be killing me... and personally, i dont like dying[quote]

Every one dies sooner or later .

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 03:27
Maybe hes Bin Ladens son? He wants to blow up the UK for helping the USA bomb his dads caves.

But really now, did it take you long at all to think this idea up? Did you draw any thing? Plan any thing before you made the story? It doesnt seem like you have.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 05:52
@ evil star. correct the spelling in your own post you hypocrite. screenies has a "C"

@ Shadow fire monkey. Yes the responses are harsh, but if I told you I could fly, you'd want to see proof. If you have a game post in the SHOWCASE we want to see proof of a game.

Mofontion = Malfunction

dude, seriously. Typing straight from your little brain box, straight in to the forum. no,no,no. You're coming across more over excited than a 5 year old who's sneaked his hamster into class in his jeans.
Think this stuff through and check spelling (try microsoft word). There are adults on here and if you come across like a kid,(not just a kid, but a kid posting in the wrong forum, with no game) you're gonna get trashed.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."
Diego
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 07:24 Edited at: 27th May 2006 07:37
Hey I'm sorry, but your spelling and grammer are bad. Where in the hell do you go to school. I'm in 7th grade, and I got a "C" in "Language Arts". I can spell good and my grammer is good. If you're a 7 year old then I can understand, but if you're 12 or over then you got big problems. If you don't believe that I am in 7th grade then look at the image below.

P.S. Please show a picture(s)/demo of the game that you are trying to show. That is why this part of the forum is called Showcase .

-Diego

Shadow Fire Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
umm how do i record an FPS game vedio
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 09:53 Edited at: 27th May 2006 10:17
Check out this thread

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=79102&b=21

Scroll down until you find the Machinima tutorial
-----------------------------
Okay, now the story you have would be great for a kids film or a low budget hollywood movie but the amusement only lasts 2 hours; in a game its more like 10.

Here are my ideas for the story: (Trust me: A* in Media Studies, A in English and winner of the "Production" award in the National Political Journalism Competition )

A nuke, as other people have said, can't be used 3 times. Nor can it detroy an entire country (my homeland ) so how about 3 nuclear missle (each with codenames like Icarus, Phobos and Callisto). When these missiles are spotted, the Government will immediately call for help.

AE's Recipe for Disaster:
The US and Europe join forces in an attack on Britains enemies (Russia, China and the Middle East). Between all this, the eastern Europeans will be torn between the two sides and erupt in civil war. The Asian Nations will join forces and, while Russia hold the western front, they will try to attack the US from the west coast.

Australia will try to stop them but be nuked.

In order to try and get around the European armies, the Middle Eastern countries will have armies move west into Africa and plan to countinue west until they are south of Spain. However, the south africa troops (how are our allies) try to cut them off and get slaughtered...then invaded. The south american countries see that their homeland Spain is in danger and send off millions of troops to Africe and Europa. This leaves them open to attack from the Asian forces in the west...

World war 3, and you want to start it...

AE

Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 16:14
NOOOOOO! not Russia!

Shadow Fire Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
yesss! great idea your a genius! thats gonna be the new storyline!
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 21:07
Quote: "Every one dies sooner or later "

really? i honestly didnt know that [/sarcasm]

RedCore // www.redcore.uni.cc
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 22:20
Quote: "yesss! great idea your a genius! thats gonna be the new storyline! "

rofl

AE

jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "umm how do i record an FPS game vedio"

if you wish i have a full version of fraps i can record your games if you need for a commercial video i can make as well.

DID YOU KNOW ? THAT THE BINARY LANGUAGE 01000110010100000101001101000011011100100110010101100001011101000110111101110010 STANDS FOR FPSCREATOR ?

shadow demon92
Years of Service
User Offline
hey im in america but i love the uk. and yeah not to be mean but dont mess with console unless u CHECK WHAT U WRITE! and i was gonna do a game with a world war and always people doin that crap o well i just wont tell bulk of my story.
shadow demon92
Years of Service
User Offline
but if u do blow up uk u will be evil so...
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2006 10:47
?

thx....i guess...
AE

Shadow Fire Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Im gonna close this project since like you said ive only got a story line so... I may start posting again when I go back to this project. For now c ya
stairs scene
Years of Service
User Offline

"One night your experment lab went wrong"
What does this mean?????
Your history is a few confuse I think

Stairs scene interation without matrix
DaReDeViL
Years of Service
User Offline
Shadow your funny. cool guy lol. Mofunctioned! did u grow up in the ghetto lol!

so, your in a prison inside a lab, where a nukeular bomb blew up, you didnt die,

Quote: "The nuclear weapon was very hi-tech it was proggramed to destroy human life form"

yeah thats what theyre generally meant to do

good laughs man, i cant wait for the game.
DaReDeViL
Years of Service
User Offline
and then your holding the world at ransom with something you are sent out to get? im kinda confuzzled. funny, though

Tom
(please don't say "oh christ. not another tom. ")

http://gallery.filefront.com/daredevil2113//171000/1/
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2006 11:07
I'll write you a storyline that works (since you've taken half of it already from me) if:
1) I can have a slice of any profits made
2) You just pay me something

I must also get credit for my work,

AE

Shadow Fire Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
this is going to be a free product!
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2006 20:42
Quote: "2) You just pay me something "

Doesn't have to be money....if you've got anything else (model packs etc)
AE

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2006 21:01
Quote: "A nuclear bomb would never be that powerful, infact, a nuke is pretty much only sufficient to blow up a city (Radiation would spread but not over the entire country)."

I disagree, we don't have the tech to refine our nukes to yeild the full energy quota of mc^2 but we will get there... then wwIII will happen and the earth will implode.

Ignore higgins, I think blowing up the UK is a great idea... I don't like all this unity stuff anyways. Its iky.

Either way, I love it that someone is doing a 'your the bad guy' now-a-days... always hated when I couldn't kill the good guys (Like in HL... I killed all those pesky scientists, and swore loyalty to niliath [sp]... he killed me but that is besides the point). Makes a more interesting game, much more interesting.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
You need a better story and better Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation. For your story, try something along the lines of:
You used to work in <name of coorporation>, a laboratory dedicated to researching deadly weapons, until you discovered they were <horrifying thing they were doing>. They couldn't let you escape, so <name of boss>, the boss of <name of coorporation> had his men capture you before you could escape. You were taken to a torture room, where they decided whether you should live or die. <name of boss>, being his merciful, reuptatative self, decided you should live.

Shortly after the "trial" you are dragged to a confinement cell, in which you are kept. Looking around the cell, you decide to escape, shut down <name of cooporation> and destroy <name of horrifying thing they were doing>
Please give me credit if you use this storyline or any of it's componenets.

Tom

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2006 19:00 Edited at: 5th Jun 2006 19:01
Thats still very vague but does give some freedom,
AE

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you,

Tom