Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey iv messed around with FPSC for a wile now and started to get the hang of things so i present my first propper game... err it hasnt got a name yet

Anyway the player will take the role of Jason Medigain, Jason works at a govermentail research facillity. One night he dicides to work late (he needs the overtime payment) and stays a little later than planed. but as he trys to leave the Lab he works at gets raided by whome he has noidea all he knows is that hes gotta get out!, jason being a gun collector owns various guns.. at home but luckley today he brought one to works secretally to sell to his firend andy but andy forgot and jason didnt sell it to him. So jason grabs the guna and prepairs himself to fight his way out.

So uh screenshots can be found hear
[href] http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/neo_ky/FPSC%20screen%20shots/?[/href]

if thats doesnt work just say and ill post em hear kk

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 27th May 2006 23:42
looks quite good

im not stupid im just misunderstod
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 23:53
Nice effort, quite good for a first attempt, and i like the storyline.

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
Neo Ky
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thanks there only from the first lv so it will improve i plan to place mor objects in the corridor so it looks a little less barren

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:07:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:07:26