Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Under -FPS Horror-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 14:58 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 15:00
Greeting. These are screens from my current project -UNDER-Fortunately I have the employ of a valueable music resource to help give my game some mood. Please keep in mind that the goofy health counter guy is only a place holder for the final version, if he is there at all, but as of now he turns grey from top to bottom as he takes damage. Right now the levels are bare bones walls floors and doors. I still have to populate it with junk, trash and all sorts of nasty decorations. There is one weapon made and more on the way. Only one Enemy is made but all others are planned as well as the stages. It will be a Mature title, so I took the liberty of censoring them; Maybe I'll make a PG13 version of the game but who knows. I'd like to give a special thanks to U-man who helped me figure out my .x export problems for my enemies.Constructive criticisim and suggestions are welcome. Thanks , Hope you enjoy.
EDIT-These are what are referred to n the game as zombies, but in fact are alive with severe brain trauma.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 15:20
That looks cool!

NEW e-Drome Productions site!!!
http://e-dromeproductions.cv.vc/
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 15:34
@Master Mind- Thanks!
The basic jist of the story is your sister is kidnapped by a bunch of backwoods cultist that live in an unknown town. They kidnap people from time to time and do horrible experiments and brain washing from a young age to give them more animalistic insticts.So basicly you're fightin feral humans who are victims themselves but cant help their actions. You start out folowing them down a well and into an abandoned water treatment area. Frome there you go deeper and deeper into the ground, surfaceing once in a while, hence the name -Under-

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 15:35
Wow, great job Disturbing 13! Send more screenies as soon as you can, i cant wait!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 15:46 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 15:48
@Antimatter games-Thanks!
i'll be working on getting a Pistol in game today. Once that is done I'll have to alter the zombie model a bit for the forum's sake and I'll post a demo. Like I said its bare bone walls doors and floors, so with a few puzzle elements if its possible and some trash to junk the place up. It will be done in notime. It's 3 small levels so the load times aren't bad and i've managed to keep a 33 fps on my comp wich isnt a super comp by far, so I assume it will run decently on others machines. More screens real soon!

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 15:57
Make one Mature hardcore version and one PG13 version. We want to have grotesque stuff!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 16:00
Quote: "We want to have grotesque stuff! "

If I could only get an enemy to realisticly vomit on the player...Hmmm

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 16:07 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 16:08
That would be great too, lol.
Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 16:33 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 16:38
Dang! that looks creepy. I can imagine them running up to you real fast with muffled moans behind that ball in thier mouth and trying to impale you up against a wall.* Shudders* It would be even creepier if the moans sounded like they were enjoying it...

Lon

[url=http://webpages.charter.net/lflicking/]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 17:10
Let it moan when hurt on a very creepy way...

NEW e-Drome Productions site!!!
http://e-dromeproductions.cv.vc/
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 17:22
Looks creepy. Keep it up!

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 17:24 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 17:26
this game looks great. but we need a demo. HURRY!!!
by the way, will custom content be available 4 us lot 2 use.
is that melee weapon got proper attacks and everything like condemned, or do you have to do a manual swing.

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 17:38
Looks great Disturbing 13, even thought where not friends.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 17:55 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 17:57
@Lon- Thank man! Oh definitely, I'll have to see what i can do about getting some muffled sobbing noises also.

@Master Mind- I probbably will with a bit of pity in their voice.

@Nigezu-Thank a bunch! will do.

@Pus In Boots-The levels are done, just have to dress it up a bit. Unfortunately the content is copyrited by me and not for commercial use or otherwise by anyone else. This will be my demo to hopefully get further funding for the game to go very commercial. Don't worry , I'll have more freebies for the community now that U-man showed me the correct export settings to use in milkshape. Unfortunately I did the best I could do in FPSC wich is press the button it performs the swinging action and caused damage; still working on it not leaving bullet holes but scrape marks. It's more like the axe in "Land of the Dead" for Xbox.

@Higgins- Thanks, But just cuz were not friends doesn't mean we can't pay each other professional courtasy, so your comments are very much appreciated.

Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
based on the 2nd screenshot,,,SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Did you make the models yourself? If so, thats awesome,,sick and twisted just like me.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 18:39
@Stamina- Thanks! Yes all content minus the FPSC walls will be made by me. Some other fixtures will be used as well from FPSC, but I alter all the textures to give it a sepia tone, Plus I rework the segments so that there wont be any "randomness" in the texture placement. That way a metal plate is where a metal plate should be and a drain is where a drain should be each and every time. Once you get out of the Water treatment system you should see allot more segments created by me rather than FPSC stock.

Mr Flowerkohl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 19:22
make a modelpack please ^^

yeah...thats the ticket !
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 19:34
Disturbing 13,

George.....Glad to see you got the model in and working or so it seems.

Pity users cant yet see that character run at the player and gore him. I would not like to argue with that one.

Its a great model. Keep up the good work and hopefully we will see some more.

Glad I could be of some slight assistance - especially if it means seeing a good game made with FPSC as a result.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 19:34 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 19:39
@Mr Flowerkohl-I may just do that, but what I might start doing is offering charicter models for scriptwork, but thats a discussion for another thread.

@ Uman- Thanks a million man, I honestly think without your help I would have given up and had to start with some other engine. I'm hopeing within a few days there will be plety of players being gored by Gagged Zombies. Once i get the new pistol modeled and in game , its all gravy from there. Once again Thanks!

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Copyright, not copywrite...

Just google pallmanni and get the history of me!

http://whatishl.ytmnd.com/ so friggin funny!
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 21:52
Wow, very nice! Look foward to seeing more,

AE

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 22:19 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 22:21
@Pallmanni -yeah and my last name isn't capitalized. At 4am what do you expect? Such is the life of an indie developer.Gramatical errors and all.

@Avenging Eagle-Thanks! More on the way soon.

This pistol is taking longer than I thought. Haveing it next to me as reference does help though. It's a .17mm 7 shot Taurus tracker revolver. then i have to rust/bloody up the skin.

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 22:21
Thats sickly cool Disturbing!
Am i right in thinking that the model itself has something written on it that cant be said on the forum? Very creepy!

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 22:27
@Paul112 -Thanks! That's the kind of reaction Im going for. And yeah the model has exposed breast, so I don't want to break the pg13 rule.

Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 22:28
Hmm, naked half zombie half still alive human ladies?

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2006 22:56 Edited at: 9th Jun 2006 22:57
@Maeko - lol kinda, they are braindamaged making them zombielike, and the ones who operated on them couldn't care less for them so they leave them in the beginning levels to kinda let them die while just slowing down the player.

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 02:22
omfg! it looks kick arse!!!

http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 02:27
im too lazy to edit i just woke up

1. you shouldnt have to censor models or make a toned down version

i remember a person asking if you can have nude models on the forums and the general answer was yes, just put a warning on your screenshot posts before you post them, and upload them from your cp so its not the first thing you see

Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 02:29
Or you could flatten out the breasts and make them look like men instead of women.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 03:36
@Bloodeath- Thanks! Glad ya like it, but I'm making 2 versions. I don't want to risk it with the not censoring. i posted a Charicter model -Neon- wich was supposed to be a funny take on Aeon flux, but it was deemed inappropriate, so I reskinned it, and there wa absolutely no nudity involved with that one. I'll just have 2 versions hosted.One here and one that will be obtainable through my website. i'm glad you support the uncensoring though.

@Maeko- or i could have them look like they were cut of and sewn shut for a bit more gorey appearence.

Well the pistol is done being modeled but im exhausted right now with lack of sleep and a summer cold, so I think I'll animate it and get it into FPSC tomorrow. If I uload more pics it will be in this thread. But please continue with comments and suggestions.

Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 05:04 Edited at: 10th Jun 2006 05:08
A suggestion (This has to be a scifi segment though):

You know that in the scifi wall furniture entites it has "Fake Walls", well here's an idea. You're walking down a hallway and when you're close to the door or corner of the hallway, you make a 1 segment thingie room with a fake wall infront of it, also with a zombie thing inside the room, and so when you test the game you will walk up the zombie will bust through the wall and the player will be shocked.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2006 15:52
@Maeko- Thanks for the suggestion, ill keep that in mind.

Armoured slug
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2006 03:45
Now I like the Look of this game, dark and disturbing(hence your name I guess).
Characters have got a nice macabre look about them. I'll be watching out for more on this.

Keep up the good work.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2006 05:47
Thanks! Hopefully by the end of the month I should have a demo ready.

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2006 14:48
Do you have anymore screenies to share with us hile we wait?
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2006 19:10
I'll see what I can do by the middle of today. Just woke up, so I have the whole day ahead of me.

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 02:21
*bump* everyone needs to see this masterpiece

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 02:26
Thanks Bloodeath 6 6 6

Hopefully I can get some custom animations going for these girls. I did a "PG13" skin for thm also. Just waiting for some approval before I show screens. I almost like the "PG13" skin better than the "adult one" It way accually make its way into the final cut of the game...no pun intended.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
wow cool! love the pipe!!! and the monsters did you male that lil guy? he looks like james cool show some more pics

...why is it censored? is it gorey?

~*~princess~*~
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 04:45
Nope. Let's just say the zombie people are females.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
oohh thats nasty! lol

~*~princess~*~
Black
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 16:40
it rocks!!!nice work,i hope the demo comes in the next days.can't wait to play it
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 17:39
I had been meaning to post some praise, but never got around to it.

Disturbing, great job! You're a great modeller, and I can't wait to see this in action!

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 18:17
FLIPPIN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, keep up the good work

ps- how did you get the pic of that guy in?

Windows XP Home Edition,Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6,AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz,1024MB RAM,2 NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB graphics cards, SLI motherboard,5.1 soundcard.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 19:23
@Lizblizz- The skin's changed so it won't be nude anymore, infact I made it look more disgusting,

@Black -Thanks! it shouldn't be long, Im bouncing back and forth between this demo and my model pack and unfortunately I go on vacation at the end of this week and will be away from my comp. So the demo should be out early to mid next month. Still working on cutscenes.

@Jiffy -Thanks ! hopefully I wont disappoint.

@creator of zombies- Thanks ! I used the head animation version of the setuplevel.fpe and just replaced the heads with my own alphamapped images. He accually turns grey from the head down as he takes damage, then when it gets to the legs it turns a red hue. I may change it though, cuz he's kinda big and goofy looking. Maybe a chest up version is in order instead of a whole body. oh well , I'll get opinions on it after the demo is out and make changes then.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2006 22:33
Quote: "i thought it was a screenshot out of a PC mag or something."
@creator of zombies - WOW thanks! That lets me know I'm heading in the right direction. As for the hands , It's a custom model, It's not really that hard as long as you can model some hands with the weapon. For your crosshair problem check out your post, I think I may have solved your delema. Unfortunately I need to keep almost all the custom materials for this project to myself, as I really want it to look like no other.(barring the FPSC walls and altered textures)

Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:23
NICE! Like the looks of it

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:29
@ Essal Thanks! Hopefully it wil be a very original experience in the FPSC engine.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 19:46
thanks, i have solved the crosshair problem, thanks for the help

Windows XP Home Edition,Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6,AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz,1024MB RAM,2 NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB graphics cards, SLI motherboard,5.1 soundcard.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 21:23
@creator of zombies -Great I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:36:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:36:26